EZE 24 how good are they?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new ritmo was cheaper than the EZE by a long way.
I have spoke to people who are not familiar with machines that have said you are selling the EZE to them as a better machine and a better allrounder than the ritmo.

I dont beleive that 3 phase is always the way forward for mono and hardwall. On big runs with loads of blokes sure. We do alot of extensions and small new build sites, often one or 2 off. Much like price I think. One plasterer on his own can get a ritmo out of his van and plug it in to the wall without the hassle and noise of a gene and be spraying in quick time and pack away again with ease which makes it worthwhile spraying even smaller jobs.

On the other side of the coin, I have often sprayed and finished 50m2+ of mono just me and a lab, and on a couple of occasions 90m2 again, one plasterer and labouber. A truly versitile machine you have to admit.

This is why we push the EZE as it will do exactly what is required.

How much did you pay for your Ritmo?

For the price I quoted you can spray everything. Not add ons required!

The PFT contingency will always back the Ritmo. Fair enough they can. We have a machine which we believe in and it has been proved to be better than average. We are happy with it and so are the customers. It is what they need.

We do back it against the Ritmo and think it's a better machine!

Ud hardly says it was worse would u

U push the eze coz it's probably ur biggest markup machine. Much the same as u push mtec over pft

My new ritmo was cheaper than the EZE by a long way.
I have spoke to people who are not familiar with machines that have said you are selling the EZE to them as a better machine and a better allrounder than the ritmo.

I dont beleive that 3 phase is always the way forward for mono and hardwall. On big runs with loads of blokes sure. We do alot of extensions and small new build sites, often one or 2 off. Much like price I think. One plasterer on his own can get a ritmo out of his van and plug it in to the wall without the hassle and noise of a gene and be spraying in quick time and pack away again with ease which makes it worthwhile spraying even smaller jobs.

On the other side of the coin, I have often sprayed and finished 50m2+ of mono just me and a lab, and on a couple of occasions 90m2 again, one plasterer and labouber. A truly versitile machine you have to admit.

By a long way? This interests me as Ian has quoted £5750.00. Not sure if this inc Vat??

The EZE 24 is £4217.00 + VAT so either way this is cheaper. That's including the Air Comp, transformer and pipes etc

If you add the optional top mixer it is slightly more but you then have 2 machines!

It it is a machine for EWI but can do what is required on Mono and Hardwall for no extra cost.

This is why we push the EZE as it will do exactly what is required.

How much did you pay for your Ritmo?

For the price I quoted you can spray everything. Not add ons required!

The PFT contingency will always back the Ritmo. Fair enough they can. We have a machine which we believe in and it has been proved to be better than average. We are happy with it and so are the customers. It is what they need.

We do back it against the Ritmo and think it's a better machine!

Ryan, I paid £4,600+vat for a ritmo. No add ons required, but there is the catalogue of accesories to further improve it. Your EZE needs the £2,100+vat add on of the top mixer before you can even start to compare the two.

You seem to have got a good deal on that then mate fair play.

We promote the EZE 24 as a Thin Coat machine and always have, its even the name of the machine! We do say it can be used for other areas and certainly punches above it weight. When we say its better than the Ritmo for EWI we strongly believe it is. We also have customers who have had or used both and go the the EZE.

Both have their uses and they out perform each other in different ares.

Everyone who has one is more than happy with what it does and it suits them. We have the smaller firms using it for EWI and some just using it for Mono on extensions etc. We also have some of the bigger firms out there using it purely for EWI spraying Basecoat and Topcoat and they rate it very highly. Knauf Insulation have even bought one from us and they even had demos on the Ritmo so that must say something about the machine.

Also, for the price quoted on the EZE you can spray Mono, Thin Coats, Hardwall, Pre Bagged S&C, Skim... no extra required.

Saying this, we do recommend the Skim Set-up if you want to use it for skim, I think its about £450.00. Thats new pipes and Guns

So the only + the Ritmo has there is mixing. Im sure some people who use the Ritmo which is very similar to the M-tec M100 Pre mix skim before they put it in the machine anyway.

£5,750.00 for a Ritmo M includes

Ritmo M

AV3000 water pump

15mts material and air hose

spray gun

10 mts water hose from pump to machine

10 mts power cable to run water pump out of the machines way

water butt 150 ltr with 3/4" ball valve

1 1/4" suction hose with one way valve 2.5 mts long

25 mts water hose with geka fittings and a geka tap fitting

pressure tester for rotor stator

purge hose

power cable for machine inc splitters and fly leads.

Training for machine inc

You can add £500 if you want 110v and that is the package i put together and not the same for the other dealers.

Obviously you can decide to not buy everything in the package and you may not require training if its a 2nd machine which will all bring the price down.

I can't comment on why the Ritmo would be better than a EZE as i have no data or tests to prove otherwise but put it this way. We have all seen the video of knauf mp75 in a race with a g5. lets re imagine the same race with only 2 plasterers. 1 with a Ritmo and the other with a eeze.

But to answer it, there are 2 versions of R/S and we are just checking on the exact output of the new one. There is also the EZE 24 + with a bigger output. Again, we are checking with the different R/S's

But to answer it, there are 2 versions of R/S and we are just checking on the exact output of the new one. There is also the EZE 24 + with a bigger output. Again, we are checking with the different R/S's

I never knew this, I will need a new R/S next month so very interested in this, and the hire of mixing unit.

Hello priceplastering , I have a ritmo m and I'm spraying hardwall through it in the new year. Back on site on the 5th. Your more than welcome to come and have a look at it working, might be a bit far laindon Essex.

Cleaned this thread up a bit no need to get personal on this I have also closed it now as I think all the information is there :)

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.