EZE 24 how good are they?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying a machine then having a plasterer mix up and watch another plasterer spray on makes no sense.
When you divide the $$$$ it must hurt

It has an optional mixing unit. Have the one machine spraying T/C on site. Have the mixer on another size knocking up the adhesive for the boards...

It definately has it's benefits

Mix takes 5 mins then it's fill rule fill rule fill rule works out perfectly better than paying a bonehead to stand around putting bags in. And to date I have honestly not had an issue of any kind with the machine.

If you can find time between mixing spraying and ruling Do a video showing ur system,perhaps You can borrow a mixer unit.
It would be very interesting to watch.

It has an optional mixing unit. Have the one machine spraying T/C on site. Have the mixer on another size knocking up the adhesive for the boards...

It definately has it's benefits

I know about the mixer unit but it only holds a bag or 2, price is mixing up 4 bags a time. Then for hardwall you would need to clean the mixer thoroughly after each mix to avoid a snap set which makes you ask how do you clean the mixer if you have no place to get rid of the dirty water

We have a couple of ritmos. I'm not convinced with the EZE. It must be a slow machine for the fact that when we have had to mix lanko into monorex and then pour into the open hopper, the guy mixing and pouring struggled to keep up with the guy spraying AND ruling. Rorys mixing guy is ruling to!
It's alright saying you can get the top mixer but it's still not the same, with the ritmo I can put the extension hopper on top load it up with 7/8 bags and spray on my own without a labourer even. The whole operation is stop started with one lever on the gun. How does the top mixer work? Would you have to turn it off separately when you put the gun down? And then you have the cost, the EZE with the add ons to make it try and do what it's competitor does is quiet a bit more expensive than the ritmo.

I don't think that it's a pile of **** btw Ryan, I would have one for spraying top coat, It looks perfect for that. I just think its a bit naughty selling it as the best compact machine for hardwall, mono, etc. And even telling people its better than the ritmo at these operations.

We don't Welzy. If you read my posts we would always recommends a 3 Phase for Hardwall and Mono as this leaves the Ritmo standing.

The EZE is always promoted as a thin coat machine with enough power to do it all.

EZE is £3599 + VAT, Top Mixer is £2100 + VAT plus the air comp at £460.00 I think that's still cheaper than a Ritmo. Iv heard of people spending nearly 10k on a Ritmo.

Ritmo m with water pump and everything you need to spray straight away is 5750 from us.
That will mix and spray all renders and backing plasters
If you wanna spray topcoats or thin coat plasters then you can buy add ons.
Get the machine first

I know about the mixer unit but it only holds a bag or 2, price is mixing up 4 bags a time. Then for hardwall you would need to clean the mixer thoroughly after each mix to avoid a snap set which makes you ask how do you clean the mixer if you have no place to get rid of the dirty water

Clean the mixer!! A little bit on the mixer don't effect a 4 bag mix that much. Mixer gets cleaned when the eze does.
The only way to settle this is to have a race must be on my work for free though

We don't Welzy. If you read my posts we would always recommends a 3 Phase for Hardwall and Mono as this leaves the Ritmo standing.

The EZE is always promoted as a thin coat machine with enough power to do it all.

EZE is £3599 + VAT, Top Mixer is £2100 + VAT plus the air comp at £460.00 I think that's still cheaper than a Ritmo. Iv heard of people spending nearly 10k on a Ritmo.
My new ritmo was cheaper than the EZE by a long way.
I have spoke to people who are not familiar with machines that have said you are selling the EZE to them as a better machine and a better allrounder than the ritmo.

I dont beleive that 3 phase is always the way forward for mono and hardwall. On big runs with loads of blokes sure. We do alot of extensions and small new build sites, often one or 2 off. Much like price I think. One plasterer on his own can get a ritmo out of his van and plug it in to the wall without the hassle and noise of a gene and be spraying in quick time and pack away again with ease which makes it worthwhile spraying even smaller jobs.

On the other side of the coin, I have often sprayed and finished 50m2+ of mono just me and a lab, and on a couple of occasions 90m2 again, one plasterer and labouber. A truly versitile machine you have to admit.

To sell it as a better all rounder than the ritmo is rubbish. It has its place but it's place is very limited. Aside from using it for a material where you're not going to use much quantity ie thin coat. What is the point of having a machine that doesn't mix when you can have one that does for the same cost ? Like what are the benefits ? You could still put mixed hardwall in the ritmo if u felt inclined

Last edited:
Really.. How loud is that machine then. Probably the compressor is it? The ritmo makes hardly any noise and the compressor is very quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.