Eze 24 for sale

Members online

Rossi46

Private Member
£4500 ONO

As per the title. This setup has all you need for external Base coats, thin coat finish coats, internal float coats and skim.

Eze 24
10m material hose
15m skim hose and gun
Eze gun with 2 nozzles
5kva transformer
10m air hose
15m air hose
SDMO perform 6500 generator
Gentilin C330/03 compressor
110v extension lead

PM me with any questions. Or call mark on 07921170257
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

£4500 ONO

As per the title. This setup has all you need for external Base coats, thin coat finish coats, internal float coats and skim.

Eze 24
10m material hose
15m skim hose and gun
Eze gun with 2 nozzles
5kva transformer
10m air hose
15m air hose
SDMO perform 6500 generator
Gentilin C330/03 compressor
110v extension lead

PM me with any questions. Or call mark on 07921170257
View attachment 12113

View attachment 12114

View attachment 12115
View attachment 12116
View attachment 12117
Good buy for someone mate,
What size is geni (kva) I'm thinking of getting one

We have it available mate, haven't got videos etc. We are really busy ATM so don't have time to do this. We also haven't really pushed it in this market
Would be great if you could shed some light on it, as the 2 machines couldn't be more different for application. That would mean any existing machine would be able to do airless.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Would be great if you could shed some light on it, as the 2 machines couldn't be more different for application. That would mean any existing machine would be able to do airless.

It's down to various things such as the rotor and stator, pipes and spray gun. Nothing changes with the machine itself

It's down to various things such as the rotor and stator, pipes and spray gun. Nothing changes with the machine itself
So that means that any other machine capable of spraying airless is that correct? After changing the hose, r&s and gun obviously

So that means that any other machine capable of spraying airless is that correct? After changing the hose, r&s and gun obviously

Not necessarily, but I can't speak for all machines on the market. The new swing does it, I'm unaware of any others

Not necessarily, but I can't speak for all machines on the market. The new swing does it, I'm unaware of any others
Don't quite get it tbh, the eze24 is a conveyor, other machines either conveyors or mixers as well can't be that much of a difference between these. Is the k4 can do the airless?
Swing is made for airless, or I'm under the impression that is made for that and not for mono for example

Don't quite get it tbh, the eze24 is a conveyor, other machines either conveyors or mixers as well can't be that much of a difference between these. Is the k4 can do the airless?
Swing is made for airless, or I'm under the impression that is made for that and not for mono for example

The K4 won't be able to do airless. I believe the swing was originally designed for thin coat render but has been adapted for airless also

The small conveying machines are very versatile with what they can do. It's not designed for airless, it's designed for thin coat renders. We tested the adaptions for airless and it worked very well. Knauf drywall came down and tested it with us.

The K4 won't be able to do airless. I believe the swing was originally designed for thin coat render but has been adapted for airless also

The small conveying machines are very versatile with what they can do. It's not designed for airless, it's designed for thin coat renders. We tested the adaptions for airless and it worked very well. Knauf drywall came down and tested it with us.
You missing a selling point there then I believe

You missing a selling point there then I believe

Agreed, but as you have probably seen the airless market isn't that big at the moment. To be honest, they guys doing it would probably buy a machine designed for airless instead of one which does a range of things. The teams doing airless are rarely doing other types of work

Be good if Danny could do a page just for Tool and machine sales , where the seller leaves an email address , this would stop the thread from going off the subject , just a thought , I will shut up and have a vodka
That would be a section where nobody can comment and it's locked straight away lol

Thats what i was getting at TBH ,we all bat for different machines ,that,s life ,but this way people can sell without any silly comments
Yeh might work, I think the posts are so vague they are open for questions, some leave the price out and the location so questions arise. I used to always lock the threads when work was posted coz of all the bullshit that came after but people moaned. Fair enough if all the details are posted even on stuff for sale it would make sense.

Yeh might work, I think the posts are so vague they are open for questions, some leave the price out and the location so questions arise. I used to always lock the threads when work was posted coz of all the bullshit that came after but people moaned. Fair enough if all the details are posted even on stuff for sale it would make sense.
Do you not have the power anymore flynny? Have you lost your mod status?

I can lock them and what not. . . But I think having the option to ask questions is more important

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

You had a bite on this yet Mark?
Machine looks mint!
Mine looks like a rusty old banger compared....