Extratime Plaster ?

Members online

It's good stuff pal but its not for high suction..... it will give you plenty if time in the bucket and on normal surfaces but wont hold back high suction...

That can't have been Vincey!!!???
Or he'd have scribbled " I shagged Alison Moyet" or "I bummed Andy Bell" ???

mark here owner of eazymix (extratime)great to see my product making a big impact on the daily lifes of plasterers hopefully taking the stress out of large walls and ceilings.getting a lot more stockists now if you do use your local builders merchant ask them for it and if they do,nt have it tell them to contact me at mark@eazymix.co.uk

mark here owner of eazymix (extratime)great to see my product making a big impact on the daily lifes of plasterers hopefully taking the stress out of large walls and ceilings.getting a lot more stockists now if you do use your local builders merchant ask them for it and if they do,nt have it tell them to contact me at mark@eazymix.co.uk
You still owe me young sir I met you at Northern Hardware in Blackburn if you remember

I've got 5 sachets of this stuff in my van on standby for when I need it. Does it have a shelf life/expiry date?

Get some citric acid powder off ebay far cheaper a capfull off a bottle will give you plenty of time

Is that really you vince?
Ffs who actually uses a ladder when skimming
One wall at a time also!![emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BJP
Is that really you vince?
Ffs who actually uses a ladder when skimming
One wall at a time also!!
emoji51.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Health and safety mate , sponsors insist on it