External wall insulation boarders

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanr

Hi fellas , we are a couple of wetherbys boarders , quick attention to detail , no snagging for renderers job perfect . Contact Sean if any gangs want boarders

thextons may be looking for boarders I have heard they have a few jobs about to start in the north west.its a bit quiet at the moment in the north west

thextons may be looking for boarders I have heard they have a few jobs about to start in the north west.its a bit quiet at the moment in the north west

dead is the word mate.
on the commercial side anyway. So much for 2013 the year of GreenDeal where there will be a shortage of men

Are you a approved applicator for wetherby ? What's your previous background and cscs status

every one is approved with WBY they nmake a killing churning those day courses over every plasterer I know within 100 miles of golbourne is approved lol

Sky walker , I've got my cscs card and I'm wetherbys approved boarder , been boarding for 18 months , my boarding speaks for itself , never a complaint from renderers , all always keen to get on my work , never leave any snagging to do , can cover between 80 / 100 metres a day boarding .my number is 01744808673

are WBY the only outfit still dry fixing ? from what I can gather they are all mostly looking at stick and pin again now, the dry fix crept in on a mass scale recently during this recession for saving on material costs but due to many issues I hear they are going back to the normal wet stick first pin after method - obviously some of the better systems never allowed dry fix only in the first place but I am wondering about the funded schemes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.