extension paddles

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
richardbrown said:
they are noisy as hell, slow to mix,awkward to hold and feel cheap and nasty.

I use a refina mega mixer which is like driving a bently to your ford mondeo..... sorry mate

Never used a refina but thought the same about the perles, gearbox is sh1te in them, I thought it
was cos me and the drill were so old ;D

steve cov said:
richardbrown said:
they are noisy as hell, slow to mix,awkward to hold and feel cheap and nasty.

I use a refina mega mixer which is like driving a bently to your ford mondeo..... sorry mate

theres a chance im going on my own in the next few weeks, and the first tool im buying is a megamixer. gonna get the eibenstock off ebay for £339
if your in coventry steve theres work in dav, ongoing if you fancy it...

what is it mate? don't want to commit to anything as of yet because a, i havent left yet and b, i might be going with a mate and hes got quite a bit on.

if you need a hand pm me steve covs only up the road failing that i could always stay at youre mothers gaff ;)

on the headlands and southbrook estates at the minute, daventry district housing, connaughts got the contract and im sub to another bloke whos got the window contract but he's in the 'safe contractor' scheme... got to be or no job...
be the same score for you mate (and your mate if you like) wouldnt matter if you only did the odd day to fill in, its all paid every week on the nose no arguments (unless you try and double book like some polish lads did) they seemed to think that 7.50m2 bonding+skim was 7.50 bonding, and 7.50 skim... ;D
it pays ok, rough with the smooth, good weeks and not so good weeks, had 70% good, 30% slow
they only rip out so many and theyve gotta finish em or theyre into penalty clauses... seems its the sparks that have caused the problems so far.... spent last week patching up 'spark damage'...
be on a roll this week though...
and if your joinery's any good you can have some kitchen fits, noggin out, bit of studwork..
fireplaces to block up, hardwall and skim, fireplaces to fit (peice of p'ss)
allsorts mate...
blokes told me theyre looking for another 1 maybe 2, 1st may ongoing...
i can put you in touch with the bloke if you like? send me a pm and ill give you his number....

Status
Not open for further replies.