EWI

Members online

Rossi46

Private Member
Does anybody live in an EWI’d house? Thinking of doing it on my own house but wonder if it would cause any other issues. Don’t want to live in a sweat box.
Done a lot of it years ago on council houses when the Green Deal was up and running but never really got any feedback from the people living in the houses.

Thanks

Did mine . Only up stairs as no cavity . (And couldn't get any bonding @Retired Spread) Also did it internally and put cavity slabs in new bit. Used to get bad condensation . Get nowt now.

Does anybody live in an EWI’d house? Thinking of doing it on my own house but wonder if it would cause any other issues. Don’t want to live in a sweat box.
Done a lot of it years ago on council houses when the Green Deal was up and running but never really got any feedback from the people living in the houses.

Thanks
I built our two storey extension (size of 3 bed house) in solid blockwork, with ewi. 90mm graphite EPS boards. Absolutely brilliant! Warm in the winter and cool in the summer. I'll be doing the rest of the original cottage before too long.

I built our two storey extension (size of 3 bed house) in solid blockwork, with ewi. 90mm graphite EPS boards. Absolutely brilliant! Warm in the winter and cool in the summer. I'll be doing the rest of the original cottage before too long.
Cheers Andy, good to know mate. I’m seriously considering doing it.
This price freeze b*ll***s is only two years, we’re still in for a kicking at some point.

Cheers Andy, good to know mate. I’m seriously considering doing it.
This price freeze b*ll***s is only two years, we’re still in for a kicking at some point.
Absolutely mate. We really felt the benefit this summer as well. Kept all doors, windows and curtains closed as much as possible and the place was so much cooler.

f**k you then don't reply to me . Next time work it out ye sen in DIY section
Sorry John no offence meant mate. I know I won’t get any more replies now so I’m responding.
Thanks for your input marra. It’s all good to know, no negatives yet.