ewi insulation course

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazza1083

hi im looking to do a external wall insulation course! does anyone have any suggestions? i might do a webber or rockwall course

Hi Dazza - you have posted this in the wrong section.... go back to the forum page and post it in the Generall Rendering Section...... you will get some replies in there!

Done Webber course on the EWI and i can recommend it ,as for other course,s i,m sure the lads here will help

All render system companies want their EWI systems applied by approved applicators - so they have to do courses or offer on-site training..... best thing to do is just get in touch with them.....
I can give you the Weber EWI rep's contact details for north wales if you want it - Message me or go to my profile and E Mail me. I also have loads of other render company contacts......
I work for Knauf and specify and sell the Knauf Aquapanel Exterior Cement Board as the Directly Applied Render Carrier Board, therefore I have contacts with quiet a lot of the render system suppliers......
Good luck to you!

I was toying with the idea of doing the weber course or with SAS down exeter

I do bits and pieces with SAS as well - I've never heard a bad comment about their training courses! (Long way down south west though...)
you will definately get a better comment and opinion from the rendering discussions - load sof those guys have done lots of different courses and have various certs and approvals!

i have applied for the webber course just waiting for a reply, but if you could send my the contact details for the n wales rep that would be much appreciated thanks runswithscissors

Hi mate, try Alumasc in St Helens, I did the swisslab/swistherm course couple of months bk and only costs £120 for a 2 day course. Where abouts in north Wales are ya??

Status
Not open for further replies.