everyone must b busy now

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive lost count of the amount of times ive turned up at a job and what i was goin to do wassnt ready so ive had to do something else requiring a totally different toolset, if your on a bike carrying basic kit what do you do if the above happens?? cycle all the way home to change kit?
whens ya test then?

Never had that problem mate, that's called bad planning on your part lol.

Well i got to book some lessons first mate.
Then the test is after that, shouldn't take to long,
Nearly got enough money saved up now :RpS_thumbup:

Dave. come on now calm down,you may be a self tought spread but what you still have to learn is how to deal with the banter.if you were time served and had some experience of some site work you would get it tight most days ,hang around the forum and you might get it, you sound a good lad. Pay your taxes..... you taxdodgin. cant:RpS_laugh:

Dave. come on now calm down,you may be a self tought spread but what you still have to learn is how to deal with the banter.if you were time served and had some experience of some site work you would get it tight most days ,hang around the forum and you might get it, you sound a good lad. Pay your taxes..... you taxdodgin. cant:RpS_laugh:

Yeah yeah banter banter blah blah haa haa..
I know what your saying Fararse i just don't like people laughing at me!!!! :RpS_mad:
I had enough of that at school!!!!

:RpS_laugh:Cheers young lad , that's the way, your gettin it now ..., fatarse. indeed love it , ......... tax dodger !:RpS_thumbup:

Fancy fone mate, I'm surely allowed a lunch break and a catch up to see how you are doing?:RpS_laugh:

Listen Deplastering I use to have butchers bike when I was your age I could get all my gear on that bike buckets the lot.

calm down deplastering,learn to take the stick/abuse/jokes , this is nothing to what will come on site, still cant work out how you get to and from jobs on a bike,even the basic stuff beer crate,buckets,tools,dust sheets,unibond,etc, lot to learn yet grasshopper, a awful lot to learn, all the best hector

calm down deplastering,learn to take the stick/abuse/jokes , this is nothing to what will come on site, still cant work out how you get to and from jobs on a bike,even the basic stuff beer crate,buckets,tools,dust sheets,unibond,etc, lot to learn yet grasshopper, a awful lot to learn, all the best hector

Holyshits its a blast from the past. where have you been hiding 2.47???

not my planning im not to blame if i turn up on the agreed date and the builder hassent done what he was ment to or they havent got something ready yet.
you have alot to learn yet, and as has been said no ones taking the piss once you start working with more builders you will get a idea of the day to day banter

Yea, Just gotta embrace the banter Dave and have a quick wit, it makes the day go quicker :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.