Everyone back to work ...

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

A doctor said on gmtv,,,,you go to a non essential work by vehicle and you are unfortunate to be in accident you could the take 10 essential front line workers to attend to you. Taken away from more important duties. Hypothetical,but true.

Isn’t about the money for me. It just fucks me up staying at home. Yesterday was my first day and I’ve already started stripping a room out to make some alterations and skim. Day 2 and woke up feeling s**t, tired, unmotivated etc.

I’ve got added temptation of having the keys to empty houses with materials on site, full re-skims with some boarding etc.

Also it’s not clear at all. If it was simply “stay at home full stop” I would. But even on government broadcasts the exact words were “only go to work if you can’t work from home” no mention of essential workers.

I had the police come to a job the other day (neighbours called them on me and previous trades for working) he was on about the essential work and agreed it was essential as the family need a kitchen. Also The kitchen was closed off from the house and we used the back garden entrance.

the irony was i had to tell the cop to back up as was standing close to me. So he’s there to educate me on the guidelines of covid yet doesn’t know himself about the 2 meter thing.
Just get to work, but work in a safe manner.
As you say, it doesn't need to be essential work.
If I'm not at the render job, which we'll finish on Monday, I'm working at the lake. Apart from the odd day like today.

Just get to work, but work in a safe manner.
As you say, it doesn't need to be essential work.
If I'm not at the render job, which we'll finish on Monday, I'm working at the lake. Apart from the odd day like today.
our lochs are better than your wee lakes:)

A doctor said on gmtv,,,,you go to a non essential work by vehicle and you are unfortunate to be in accident you could the take 10 essential front line workers to attend to you. Taken away from more important duties. Hypothetical,but true.
But the government is also urging construction workers to continue if they can in a safe manner.
We don't teleport to work you know.

But the government is also urging construction workers to continue if they can in a safe manner.
We don't teleport to work you know.
i agree with you their, but all people working are not working safely. lurpak said cops came to his job,police did not stand 2 meters away,possible transmission. the only way to avoid transmission is stay at home.the more you go out the more risk. construction workers are some of the worse when it comes to health safety. private work as i have expieranced.

Last edited:
Oh I missed that one mate. In that case @lurpak you are a grade A c**t.

Cant even be arsed to read all the s**t but here this was it half way through.

A340AAE3-9D3D-492C-9404-46091C572621.jpeg

What’s the f**k**g issue with that exactly? It’s completely separate sealed off from the house. 0 interaction. Would just ring him if I needed to discuss anything.

i was more concerned about it than he was. But he did as I requested.

The other houses are tenantless

i agree with you their, but all people working are not working safely. lurpak said cops came to his job,police did not stand 2 meters away,possible transmission. the only way to avoid transmission is stay at home.the more you go out the more risk.

I do agree but very unlikely, was about 1 meter. And he would need to actually have it in order to pass it to me. Extremely unlikely. Also noticed his hand sanitiser strapped to hik lol. Plus had mine on me.

the real tragedy is if the neighbour wasn’t caught up in the media shite, she wouldn’t have called them in the first place. Even they said if she calls again they’ll open a wasting police time case.

Might be because he ain’t rubbing it in people’s faces saying that he’s working in mrs Jones box room for a 1er or Plastering her artex ceiling and drinking her cups of tea all day!
I think just by mentioning the 1ner he earned it's clearly about money for you.not sticking up for tom as hes Cleary a clown but reading your posts your a cock aswell

Cant even be arsed to read all the s**t but here this was it half way through.

View attachment 46700
View attachment 46701

What’s the f**k**g issue with that exactly? It’s completely separate sealed off from the house. 0 interaction. Would just ring him if I needed to discuss anything.

i was more concerned about it than he was. But he did as I requested.

The other houses are tenantless
All right, all right. Grade B then Lurpy.

Isn’t about the money for me. It just fucks me up staying at home. Yesterday was my first day and I’ve already started stripping a room out to make some alterations and skim. Day 2 and woke up feeling s**t, tired, unmotivated etc.

I’ve got added temptation of having the keys to empty houses with materials on site, full re-skims with some boarding etc.

Also it’s not clear at all. If it was simply “stay at home full stop” I would. But even on government broadcasts the exact words were “only go to work if you can’t work from home” no mention of essential workers.

I had the police come to a job the other day (neighbours called them on me and previous trades for working) he was on about the essential work and agreed it was essential as the family need a kitchen. Also The kitchen was closed off from the house and we used the back garden entrance.

the irony was i had to tell the cop to back up as was standing close to me. So he’s there to educate me on the guidelines of covid yet doesn’t know himself about the 2 meter thing.
It’s also knackering me stopping at home big time, plus I’m not every going to get a penny back... but seeing them build a temporary hospital near me in Harrogate (and a temporary morgue) seeing nearly 700 people drop every day predicted to be over 1000 a day in a few days,mate of my Mrs seriously ill with it in her 30’s and the devastation it’s causing them, all my merchants who supply us with render closing, my health and safety commitment to family men that work for us....you know what, it’s not the end of the world stopping at home with the family for a bit until it all blows over for a bit.

It’s also knackering me stopping at home big time, plus I’m not every going to get a penny back... but seeing them build a temporary hospital near me in Harrogate (and a temporary morgue) seeing nearly 700 people drop every day predicted to be over 1000 a day in a few days,mate of my Mrs seriously ill with it in her 30’s and the devastation it’s causing them, all my merchants who supply us with render closing, my health and safety commitment to family men that work for us....you know what, it’s not the end of the world stopping at home with the family for a bit until it all blows over for a bit.

Hope she recovers asap matey. Can’t disagree with any of that. I wouldn’t entertain a normal job working around others but having the option of empty re-skims within minutes of my house seems completely risk free to me.

Hope she recovers asap matey. Can’t disagree with any of that. I wouldn’t entertain a normal job working around others but having the option of empty re-skims within minutes of my house seems completely risk free to me.
Its your call to make isn’t it really.were all just judge and jury on here with it as we’ve nothing better to do at present...,

I do agree but very unlikely, was about 1 meter. And he would need to actually have it in order to pass it to me. Extremely unlikely. Also noticed his hand sanitiser strapped to hik lol. Plus had mine on me.

the real tragedy is if the neighbour wasn’t caught up in the media shite, she wouldn’t have called them in the first place. Even they said if she calls again they’ll open a wasting police time case.
yeah. Always gonna get people will f**k all on taking the chance to jump on a high horse.

ultimately it’s the government’s call. So far as i can see you can work
Its your call at the moment lurpak.you decide.. i have emptys,but i deem it unneccesary since i will get paid for staying safe at home.scottish governmant says no.

Its your call at the moment lurpak.you decide.. i have emptys,but i deem it unneccesary since i will get paid for staying safe at home.scottish governmant says no.

Think if I get all the paperwork done I can claim £54 a week. Where’s the other £3446 coming from.

The second the man says no work I will stop.

Think if I get all the paperwork done I can claim £54 a week. Where’s the other £3446 coming from.

The second the man says no work I will stop.
The same as me from savings,sure you must have some ,the amount i will get does not cover my earnings. Sorry if you dont have any,i do not know your circumstances,
Some of us are willing to take the hit to stay safe.

The same as me from savings,sure you must have some ,the amount i will get does not cover my earnings. Sorry if you dont have any,i do not know your circumstances,
Some of us are willing to take the hit to stay safe.

Im ok for money but I’m still losing money by the day if not working so fucks up my 10 year plan.

My mates a director at a company and they have had a letter from government today, signed chris Whitty chief medical advisor, for manufacturing and building sites to be open by the 20th April if possible. Surveyor friend of mine aswell said all there sites (do Aldi new builds &refurbs) open Monday. Brewers paints open back up Monday, few merchants by me opening Monday. Won’t be long lads

My mates a director at a company and they have had a letter from government today, signed chris Whitty chief medical advisor, for manufacturing and building sites to be open by the 20th April if possible. Surveyor friend of mine aswell said all there sites (do Aldi new builds &refurbs) open Monday. Brewers paints open back up Monday, few merchants by me opening Monday. Won’t be long lads

cuunt
j was enjoying my drinking lol

Had various emails today saying there have listened to buisness secretary and are opening monday,the country cannot afford to not,its make or break and we are keeping the country afloat,I'm not on about the domestic pussys out there..different kettle of fish,you lads are f**k*d

Tossers, call them for a burglary and see if they come out.

I’ve not missed a days work yet as all my work is in empty properties and I stocked up on materials before s**t hit the fan. I get out my van on the job, work till 3 then get out the van on my drive. I don’t interact with a soul. I’ve got about 150miles of fuel left in the van an when that runs out I’ll consider stopping. I wouldn’t wanna be in some daft c**ts lounge working while they’re sat upstairs with a pair of tights over their heads in case I’ve got the lurgy. The payout is for people who’s income has been effected by Covid and atm mine hasn’t
Why not buy more fuel?

Im ok for money but I’m still losing money by the day if not working so fucks up my 10 year plan.
10 year plan, I like it.