Everyone back to work ...

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

and that's why. If you're following gov't guidelines/instructions then it would be very difficult to bring a case against you. If you're not, building a house for example is not classed as 'essential work' then you're open to criticism for not taking all possible measures to ensure the H&S of your employees, contractors, visitors etc.

The same issues apply for insurance, as if it can be argued that you shouldn't have been there, then the accident/incident couldn't have happened therefore it's your (main contractor/employer) fault.
Unless it’s on your own house, it’s just desperados that are still grafting in the paying public’s houses.

Unless it’s on your own house, it’s just desperados that are still grafting in the paying public’s houses.

Isn’t about the money for me. It just fucks me up staying at home. Yesterday was my first day and I’ve already started stripping a room out to make some alterations and skim. Day 2 and woke up feeling s**t, tired, unmotivated etc.

I’ve got added temptation of having the keys to empty houses with materials on site, full re-skims with some boarding etc.

Also it’s not clear at all. If it was simply “stay at home full stop” I would. But even on government broadcasts the exact words were “only go to work if you can’t work from home” no mention of essential workers.

I had the police come to a job the other day (neighbours called them on me and previous trades for working) he was on about the essential work and agreed it was essential as the family need a kitchen. Also The kitchen was closed off from the house and we used the back garden entrance.

the irony was i had to tell the cop to back up as was standing close to me. So he’s there to educate me on the guidelines of covid yet doesn’t know himself about the 2 meter thing.

Isn’t about the money for me. It just fucks me up staying at home. Yesterday was my first day and I’ve already started stripping a room out to make some alterations and skim. Day 2 and woke up feeling s**t, tired, unmotivated etc.

I’ve got added temptation of having the keys to empty houses with materials on site, full re-skims with some boarding etc.

Also it’s not clear at all. If it was simply “stay at home full stop” I would. But even on government broadcasts the exact words were “only go to work if you can’t work from home” no mention of essential workers.

I had the police come to a job the other day (neighbours called them on me and previous trades for working) he was on about the essential work and agreed it was essential as the family need a kitchen. Also The kitchen was closed off from the house and we used the back garden entrance.

the irony was i had to tell the cop to back up as was standing close to me. So he’s there to educate me on the guidelines of covid yet doesn’t know himself about the 2 meter thing.
So now do you see how easy it is to spread this s**t mate even old bill ain't distancing themselves properly. As far as I’m concerned empty void properties with all materials on site are fair game, but domestic definitely NOT! Even going round the back lol, customers sitting upstairs out of the way is all b*ll***s! think of your family not a poxy artex ceiling.

So now do you see how easy it is to spread this s**t mate even old bill ain't distancing themselves properly. As far as I’m concerned empty void properties with all materials on site are fair game, but domestic definitely NOT! Even going round the back lol, customers sitting upstairs out of the way is all b*ll***s! think of your family not a poxy artex ceiling.
I’ve not missed a days work yet as all my work is in empty properties and I stocked up on materials before s**t hit the fan. I get out my van on the job, work till 3 then get out the van on my drive. I don’t interact with a soul. I’ve got about 150miles of fuel left in the van an when that runs out I’ll consider stopping. I wouldn’t wanna be in some daft c**ts lounge working while they’re sat upstairs with a pair of tights over their heads in case I’ve got the lurgy. The payout is for people who’s income has been effected by Covid and atm mine hasn’t

That’s exactly how the job was until old bill came. She only rang them as has a vengeance against my customer.. and the media gave her the perfect bait.

I’ve not missed a days work yet as all my work is in empty properties and I stocked up on materials before s**t hit the fan. I get out my van on the job, work till 3 then get out the van on my drive. I don’t interact with a soul. I’ve got about 150miles of fuel left in the van an when that runs out I’ll consider stopping. I wouldn’t wanna be in some daft c**ts lounge working while they’re sat upstairs with a pair of tights over their heads in case I’ve got the lurgy. The payout is for people who’s income has been effected by Covid and atm mine hasn’t
So are you not claiming then complete.

Following all the guidelines @Cockney1 mate most people at home. 2 meter rule etc yet numbers going up up up , surely would be slowing now nearly 2 weeks in
And It won’t unless more good people do the right thing! There’s still plenty of numb-nuts out and about touching s**t, not cleaning their dirty little paws properly and coughing all over each other geez.

Funny how old lurgys not getting slated for working
Might be because he ain’t rubbing it in people’s faces saying that he’s working in mrs Jones box room for a 1er or Plastering her artex ceiling and drinking her cups of tea all day!

Might be because he ain’t rubbing it in people’s faces saying that he’s working in mrs Jones box room for a 1er or Plastering her artex ceiling and drinking her cups of tea all day!
He is doing exactly what tom is doing but charging more

No they dont
They do mate
6644CEB6-8B21-4F94-B3D7-049562026408.png