everton second

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
West ham this weekend

Then we got a run of games including spurs Cardiff. Man city. We needed to bank hull......oh well onwards

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Next team I would expect to drop points on is with you men again on the 20th of jan!

No doubt they will drop a couple in between..

Next team I would expect to drop points on is with you men again on the 20th of jan!

No doubt they will drop a couple in between..

Calm down ;) Let's not start sucking each others dicks just yet. But if they get something at Arsenal ... ;)

Dave's been quite fair in the post match .

Calm down ;) Let's not start sucking each others dicks just yet. But if they get something at Arsenal ... ;)

Lol haven't seen it, will have a look when it come on EFC app

Well well bitters! Rooney never turns up against your lot !no van persie keep dreaming shipwreck and spanky lol!

Well well bitters! Rooney never turns up against your lot !no van persie keep dreaming shipwreck and spanky lol!

Do you wish you'd taken the chance on Martinez? I had my doubts. But eight clean sheets.

That's a quote from Pulp Fiction, by the way. It's meant tongue in cheek:

:RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
You got a lesson in fooball tonight mara...........................the martinez bubble has burst................................:RpS_thumbup:

hope not. need to beat villa saturday. words cannot describe how much much i hate gerrard and liverpool. im in bad place right now :-(

Well well well BITTERS! Tut tut shipwreck and spanky hide your heads in shame cos youronly half a football team versus the boys in red! Show them the way to go home !I remember the poor scousertommy ! Love being on the kop your boys took one hell of a beating can you hear me !

its a race, bograt, not a sprint. sometimes you need to lose a battle to win the war ....:RpS_unsure:

we'll be there come the day of reckoning

Status
Not open for further replies.