European super league

smoother09

Thoughts?
Good on ze Germans for not getting on board! It's a f**k**g joke so unfair to the other teams and let's be honest Leeds beat man City with 10 men! Just slipped that in there ;)

Ridiculous idea if my team do sell out and enter then that’s me finished with them
I'm glad there's so many footballers against it rio and Gary neville had strong views against it and hit nail on head really it's all about money and greed!

Ridiculous idea if my team do sell out and enter then that’s me finished with them
I'm glad there's so many footballers against it rio and Gary neville had strong views against it and hit nail on head really it's all about money and greed!

It's absolute greed, and just panders to the Asian tv market. The arrogance of teams like Arsenal and spurs, Blackburn rovers have won more premier titles than spurs and Arsenal are mid table, are are more les from champions league fodder. Gary Neville made good points on it.

They want to still play league and cup games then have their own little league of ten teams. As Gary Neville said, man utd aren't even in the champions league this season but, would automatically have a spot in the new so called super League.
They are all full of sheite, every last one of them. They are talking about greed when they all get paid silly money for talking sheite about footy and made silly money from playing footy.
Football stopped being an ordinary working man's sport when sky got involved with it.

Well my take on it, if these six clubs want to go, let them go, I don’t give two tosses about them. But if they go they can’t have there cake and eat it, and still be a member of the PL. They are going for more money, as if the PL money is not enough for them, pure greed on all fronts.

This would be a perfect chance to reevaluate the game, and do a complete restructuring.

1) Replace the greedy bastards with six championship teams.
2) Reduce the championship to 22 teams.
3) Reduce League 1 to 22 teams.
4) Reduce League 2 to 22 teams.

No relegation when the league is being restructured.

The gang of six not to play in the FA Cup & League Cup.

I’d even stop the players playing for their countries.

By a restructuring wages caps can be brought in, more money can go down the league pyramid. Let’s make the game more sustainable.

With the obscene amount of revenue money they are talking about, it would mean players on astronomical wages, and that would rule out the little guy winning the PL ah la Leicester.

So go on you greedy bastards and **** off

1618856054841.png

1618856095457.png

Thoughts?
Good on ze Germans for not getting on board! It's a f**k**g joke so unfair to the other teams and let's be honest Leeds beat man City with 10 men! Just slipped that in there ;)
I agree it’s a bad idea and just greed from top fat cats to earn more dosh! However I don’t feel the teams should be penalised the way Neville said. Reason is it’s a decision ultimately out of the players/ coaches hands, yes give these teams a hefty fine or whatever but the guys on the ground are just doing what they are paid to do and punishing their hard work to get where they are in the PL is just overkill. Obviously if players and or coaches have expressed interest in this then shame on them. Hopefully there will be enough outrage by fans to deny it to go ahead, let’s see!

I agree it’s a bad idea and just greed from top fat cats to earn more dosh! However I don’t feel the teams should be penalised the way Neville said. Reason is it’s a decision ultimately out of the players/ coaches hands, yes give these teams a hefty fine or whatever but the guys on the ground are just doing what they are paid to do and punishing their hard work to get where they are in the PL is just overkill. Obviously if players and or coaches have expressed interest in this then shame on them. Hopefully there will be enough outrage by fans to deny it to go ahead, let’s see!
They don't want to punish the players but it's a deterrent.

Glad it's all unravelling. Mind you, I had fun thinking up names for the new franchises
The Arsenal Explosives, the Chelsea Oligarchs, the Moss Side Oilers, the Anfield Moptops, the Stratford Red Devil's and the Tottenham Fighting Cocks

Glad it's all unravelling. Mind you, I had fun thinking up names for the new franchises
The Arsenal Explosives, the Chelsea Oligarchs, the Moss Side Oilers, the Anfield Moptops, the Stratford Red Devil's and the Tottenham Fighting Cocks
The moss side stranglers.

That's all it is USA sports franchises , they be quarters and add breaks after 15mins.
True story, when the venkys bought Blackburn rovers, they didn't realise that they could be relegated from that league, they thought it was the same teams competing every season.

Yanks own my club and they've done sod all for it but cash in good players waiting for a profit when they sell it !

When I was a kid football was a religion, football was on council TV, I remember getting shoot magazine from the local newsagent, the panni sticker albums.
Now we've got fans getting irate about their club selling out for cash when their club is funded by hedge funds or oil money.

Common sense seems to be coming thru

Attachments

• B95779F1-C23B-46B2-BB1B-BDDF0582B7D0.png
    B95779F1-C23B-46B2-BB1B-BDDF0582B7D0.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 140
That's all it is USA sports franchises , they be quarters and add breaks after 15mins.
True story, when the venkys bought Blackburn rovers, they didn't realise that they could be relegated from that league, they thought it was the same teams competing every season.
Ha ha brilliant, i like that.