Euro 2020/21

Members online

No members online now.
I’ve been studying the market and have come up with these bets I’ll be backing.

Memphis Depay top Goalscorer Easy group, takes pens Best price 18/1

Nicollo Barella POTT 100/1 A big name usually wins this for the sponsors but should have a v good tournament. Great player.

Christian Eriksen Top Goal scorer 100/1 Denmark are pony but he is their Roy of rovers. Pens, free kicks, Last 16 is their limit but could have a few goals by then. Worth a small bet, same price as Ramsay and Tielmans.

Tournament winners Belgium 15/2

Second best squad in this tournament and don’t concede that many.
Lukaku in form of his life, it’s now or never for this group of Red Devil’s players imho
Your betting record is not the best on past accounts mate

England look strong and good players in every position,
best quality players we have had ever,
southgate confident and doing well,

and its about time we won something.

@Cockney1 just got me shirt of inglemels market
Screenshot_20210611-123902_Samsung Internet.jpg

As an Englishman, I would like to have seen Scotland get something out of that game. However they simply ain't good enough, Czech Republic was probably their best bet of getting points as well. Tournament over

That's how you do it boys! Might cash out don't like Poland and tbh Spain ain't the team they once was either as Sweden quite good defence
Screenshot_20210614_155847_com.virginbet.virginbetuk.jpg
Screenshot_20210614_155847_com.virginbet.virginbetuk.jpg

I don't think Scotland played too badly to be honest, they'll fancy a draw against England and beating Croatia and theyve done enough. Croatia were poor yesterday and offered very little, there not the team of a few years ago.

I don't think Scotland played too badly to be honest, they'll fancy a draw against England and beating Croatia and theyve done enough. Croatia were poor yesterday and offered very little, there not the team of a few years ago.
any good news for sheff wed fans this coming season owls,