Essex newly qualified

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is darren I'm from basildon Essex I'm currently looking for work with an experienced plasterer as either a labourer or plastering I need the experience so if you have a place for me let me know my number is 07468615340. O yes and I'm 31 years old and have my city and guilds and currently in process of my nvq lvl 2

Not trying to destroy anybody. U come on here saying your qualified after 6 weeks. What makes you think your qualified. Not having a go at u. No harm looking for work. Just can't get my head around how u think your a plasterer

I also said I want to work with a experienced plasterer to learn I've done a few small jobs and a box room but need to go with someone that's doing it for years I have 3 kids under 4 and want to provide better for them.

Welcome to the forum.A bit of a baptism of fire!,but you left yourself open with the qualified bit.

Get your self a cscs card mite help get on with someone you should be able to get the red trainee card then replace it with the blue one once you have the nvq

Status
Not open for further replies.