England

Members online

England
.. :reloco:

Did yous really expect anything else. Soon as I seen they got Iceland, I knew that was the end of the road for yas

It is funny really.. I mean the fans should change there songs from god save the queen to..
You crap b#stard
You crap b#stard
Or
We're going home
We're going home
From the first ever game,might take the pressure off..

Anyway I always said wales would do better than us ... Wish I had bet on it now

Yep your right, but anyhow.....how's scotland getting on in the competition ? ....oh yep your right they never qualify for any competition.
Next qualifiers should be interesting... It will probably be usual embarrassment for us, so i'll enjoy this moment while I can :burlas:

Really doesn't matter who the manager is. IMHO.
The players just aren't good enough.
Though according to Fifa rankings, we should've made it to the last 8.
So maybe we did under achieve, but by less than we think?!

Harry is an habitual failure, his first game in charge would see Defoe and crouch up front, this man like venables only ever picks his mates.

For the next World Cup give it to gus hidink.
He's not English. Thought you were mr patriot? Wtf

He's not English. Thought you were mr patriot? Wtf

See stereotypical your lot. It's about the best man for the job currently there is no stand out English candidate, so therefore you look abroad to see if anyone better is available.

It's the way it should be done instead of being forced upon us.

See stereotypical your lot. It's about the best man for the job currently there is no stand out English candidate, so therefore you look abroad to see if anyone better is available.

It's the way it should be done instead of being forced upon us.
Is the manager part of the team?

Manager is arguably the most important part of the team. Take Eddie Jones. He's the reason we won down under....an Australian.....national embarrassment.

f**k it get klinsmen in! I dnt care wether he's English or not we will end up like Scotland soon if we arnt careful :)

The s**t the owl pulled yesterday at the press conference was unbeilable "I don't know why I'm ere " wat load of b*ll***s, best thing too come out of it he's gone

Manager is arguably the most important part of the team. Take Eddie Jones. He's the reason we won down under....an Australian.....national embarrassment.

With any business/team you appoint the best person available at the time.

Right now the only English manager who can put his medals on the table and proper give it to these underachievers is Steve Bruce, there is the argument for big Sam which I'd be happy with as this guy can organise and motivate.
Short of that there is Gus hiddink who could get England to the semifinal of the next World Cup and then who know from there

The s**t the owl pulled yesterday at the press conference was unbeilable "I don't know why I'm ere " wat load of b*ll***s, best thing too come out of it he's gone
Completely agree. Couldn't believe what I was hearing. £3.5m a fuckng year is why you were there woy. Arrogant cünt.

Yet again the England manager Was the highest paid same as capello in 2010 I think he was £6 mill a year

From a very neutral point of view :inocente: the problem with England is the media and alot of the fans over hype the team. You all have very high expectations of a very mediocre team not one player would get in the starting line up of any top team. As for the managers they are probably your biggest downfall, has there ever been and english manager to win the premier league?

From a very neutral point of view :inocente: the problem with England is the media and alot of the fans over hype the team. You all have very high expectations of a very mediocre team not one player would get in the starting line up of any top team. As for the managers they are probably your biggest downfall, has there ever been and english manager to win the premier league?
No cos you you Scottish f**k**s take the big team jobs :)

The fans dont overhype or the media its the players who over hype and manager..i havnt said England are gud at all we r s**t I've said it for years but we r alot better than Scotland is all ive said which says alot about your team :)..i havnt met 1 England fan who have said we are gud its the players who think there are better than wat there are..german league and Spanish league quality is 10xs better but English game is a marketing beast

The fans dont overhype or the media its the players who over hype and manager..i havnt said England are gud at all we r s**t I've said it for years but we r alot better than Scotland is all ive said which says alot about your team :)..i havnt met 1 England fan who have said we are gud its the players who think there are better than wat there are..german league and Spanish league quality is 10xs better but English game is a marketing beast
Agree. The fuss and analysis that goes with English football and the money and pomp with a pathetic end result is so weak. I'm glad Iceland beat us. A side with passion and heart against a load of T***s in beats headphones. Remember what a knob sterling was over move to man city, oh I'm the big boy, no mate you're a s**t Sean Wright Philips.