Electricians love me and I love them

Vincey

Private Member
Kitchen today, have to be right by them

@Vincey your a mug!!!

And as @lurpak correctly stated that just creates a weak area that will over time crack the plaster when plugs are put in & out of sockets!!!

Complete waste of effort and time what you should do is when boarding only pull the cable through a little hole then cut out carefully to the boxes with a pad saw.

No gaps, no weak areas, job done!

Piss & wind!!!

Was it out of date though? I’m yet to see a bag of casting plaster that isn’t out of date! :ROFLMAO:
2months gone but seven still left I keep it in old fibre glass water tanks with lid on and it last forever if no dam can get near it/but proves a point the big companys don't give a f**k about the small man after all the s**t they told me a few months ago

I think vincey puts this up to wind us up. Tbh. I talk to him most weeks. And he is completely different lad on the phone he is 100% sound. But a mad c**t to. Loves plastering I think. Iv even worked with him. But when I look at some of the mad s**t he comes out with on here I just pmsl tbh.

I think vincey puts this up to wind us up. Tbh. I talk to him most weeks. And he is completely different lad on the phone he is 100% sound. But a mad ct to. Loves plastering I think. Iv even worked with him. But when I look at some of the mad st he comes out with on here I just pmsl tbh.
Didn't know people behaved like that , I'm telling me mum

Someone who actually gives a fook
About his work!!!
Most plasters can not board & just fill there s**t boarding with drywall

About his work!!!
Are you from the USA , plasterers or do you mean skimmers ?

About his work!!!

But that's just the irony he's done everything incorrect whilst thinking he's done an ace job!!!

Very very very very basic entry level simple job over complicated and f**k*d up!!!

Customers now left with unecesscry cracking around every socket!!!

Absoloutley stupid practice!!!

But that's just the irony he's done everything incorrect whilst thinking he's done an ace job!!!

Very very very very basic entry level simple job over complicated and f*kd up!!!

Customers now left with unecesscry cracking around every socket!!!

Absoloutley stupid practice!!!
I'm changing tack , learning to embrace the novelty