Economy

Members online

Chinas position has gained vastly now catching up quicker to becoming the superpower in the world, it has done more damage to other economies than a non nuclear war. How strange dont you think.what was the chances of that happening.

The yellow race will rule the earth this was deemed as a racist comment in 90s
It always was going to be the new superpower, the powerhouse of the world based on cheap labour and vast natural resources, I'd say the chances were always very good minus any virus.

Someone mentioned in a youtube video that the main business affected by this ie tourism and holidays/ pubs and restaurants are the business the ruling elite have no investment in in any big way interesting point.
Also there is a theme developing with this...dont mix, dont socialize, trust no one ,criticise your neighbour ...stay in and with the social conditioning box (tv)

Standard divide and conquer

And why no civil unrest

We fell for it and rolled over

Our liberties will never be the same
Wow on a YouTube video, unregulated journalism at its finest. Come on, 12 months time this will all be a footnote in history.

It always was going to be the new superpower, the powerhouse of the world based on cheap labour and vast natural resources, I'd say the chances were always very good minus any virus.
Yes but predictions were it would not overtake usa for years until this virus hit.

Yes but predictions were it would not overtake usa for years until this virus hit.
Your right but Coincidences happen in life, this could be one. I don't buy in to conspiracies really, logical thinking plays into it.they have appalling wet markets eating live animals they've had near pandemics before, this is the one that got us all.

Your right but Coincidences happen in life, this could be one. I don't buy in to conspiracies really, logical thinking plays into it.they have appalling wet markets eating live animals they've had near pandemics before, this is the one that got us all.
Ye sort of agree with that the dirty bastards..but there have been eating bats since b4 time so why hasnt it come out b4 loads of times? Only thing that puts me in doubt

I'm pretty sure Chinese let it out of a lab,and it's got out of control.thats only theory I half believe,owt else is just bananas
It that was proved they'd be outed as a rogue state, most think it was cross contaminate of eating live bats etc with a virus that got into the food chain.

Ye sort of agree with that the dirty bastards..but there have been eating bats since b4 time so why hasnt it come out b4 loads of times? Only thing that puts me in doubt
Bird flu, SARS, etc we've had brushes with it before, law of averages one gets us. It could be from a lab who knows so it's not to be dismissed. I just don't get the conspiracy theories on this and that and it's a new world order and the like, the digital age gives a breeding ground for therioes on anything these days, but you know what sometimes things just happen for no reason.

Swedens governments policy ,admits failure in their no lock down approach.

Did boris get it wrong, the snp are worse up here we have a worse death rate than england per population .

Vote monster raving looney party next,,,,,do they still exist.

Swedens governments policy ,admits failure in their no lock down approach.

Did boris get it wrong, the snp are worse up here we have a worse death rate than england per population .

Vote monster raving looney party next,,,,,do they still exist.
The government had to have a lockdown they've done it by the book, can't fault them,I think theyve been caught out by how well the public observed it, the objective to depress the peak and help the NHS, the yorkshire emergency hospital set up near me in Harrogate has never had a patient and likely never will, that's a success if that's never been needed. But they'll be judged how they manage it now we've come out the peak and bring us out of lockdown, the economy needs to get back up and running and people need to revert back to some kind of normal. The furlough scheme has been good but it's unsustainable for much longer, besides the fact the government needs to reclaim taxes from the working classes if not just to pay the Million plus people that work in front line services.

1589105636317.png

It’s crazy, I’m lucky I have work but unluckily I have no finish to do said work. I’ve never been one to roll over and watch myself sink so I’ve just had to go to the drawing board and think. Luckily I live in an area where people have more money than sense and have all been doing their gardens but council won’t clear the garden bins. I’ve paid £150 odd for a waste licence and have a local private farm that does green waste tip for trades. They charge £39 for half a ton of green waste so I’ve been emptying the brown bins for £10 a go. Make minimum of £100 per van load sometimes more. Not great and I hate it but I can do it for a few weeks to bring the dough in

There were no bats at that wet market. No bats for miles around. Even if there were, for it to suddenly make a huge biological leap to humans. Bizarre.

more compo for self employed ,I agree
I don't feel safe out there.at least until next February I say,don't want to work in winter,too dark.

more compo for self employed ,I agree
I don't feel safe out there.at least until next February I say,don't want to work in winter,too dark.
Donzo,its time...get yourself out there,feel the burn..get back in with the rat race,look at casper and how hes prospering..can even afford a addidas go faster 3 stripe van

Donzo,its time...get yourself out there,feel the burn..get back in with the rat race,look at casper and how hes prospering..can even afford a addidas go faster 3 stripe van
It's bad outside now, people looking at you.
No skim
People with masks
More compo make us better

Last I seen they seemed to reckon the virus crossed With something on a pig from. The bat at the wet mark and turned into this shot show now. Hard to know though.

It's bad outside now, people looking at you.
No skim
People with masks
More compo make us better
Well ull know soon wether your getting ur compo wen portal opens,I'm still waiting on furlough payment from wen portal opened about 3 weeks ago and got told would have it within 6 working days