Eco deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will ring Si next week. Mothers house qualifies and I need it doing before she croaks it.

Sig dont install,they partner with miller pattison

Yep I knew they had a partner, but they install under there name, as I've had meetings in the past with them about various projects and being on there frame network, that we ended up turning down for various reasons.

Yep I knew they had a partner, but they install under there name, as I've had meetings in the past with them about various projects and being on there frame network, that we ended up turning down for various reasons.

i didnt know that only said as i was told by manager at southampton

Yes I rung them this morning and they didn,t know on the sales counter but I will ask for that Ms singer.

To qualify for eco you have to be skint and on some sort of benefit. Well she is skint because I have hid all her money from the authorities :RpS_biggrin: and on disability. Lives in a deprived area as well.

Anyone know who does EWI under eco in South Yorkshire?

Are you looking for ECO, or the Green Deal? They are two different things, ECO is paid for by the energy companies and is free to those who are lucky enough to get it but its not really available as a one off as your specific area has to be targeted and a few hundred properties done at once.

The Green Deal is a waste of time full stop.

Are you looking for ECO, or the Green Deal? They are two different things, ECO is paid for by the energy companies and is free to those who are lucky enough to get it but its not really available as a one off as your specific area has to be targeted and a few hundred properties done at once.

The Green Deal is a waste of time full stop.

It is eco and a one off house.

The Sheffield rep guy sounded promising but no joy. Perhaps go direct to the energy provider?

John, were doing one offs all over the place, ie Grimsby, Hull, Donny, Hudds etc to mention a few , give me a bell ,,sure we can help

Status
Not open for further replies.