Eating on the job

Status
Not open for further replies.

windy

Private Member
Do you always eat dinner on the job. Im developing a habit when plastering. Big brekkie then away we go. Mite eat a mars bar and a few cans of coke but thats it till the jobs done. Never seem to have time to eat during the day. By the time i get home im knackered. Also the dust/dirty hands puts me off from eating. WHat do u do??

if i go to the cafe i cant be bothered to work after so i stay clear of em,just water and a sandwitch for me

Brekkie before work, 2 cans of monster and that's it till t time. I think I've got some sort of addiction to monster at the mo, makes ya piss like a horse too.

Decent breakfast of either porridge and berries or muesli with skimmed milk. On the job its Juice or water and a homemade sandwich of salmon or chicken & salad. I always keep some bananas handy too. The job is far too physical so you got to put the right fuel in your body!

eat with dirty hands. youre a plasterer for fucks sake, not a nurse. well i say 'youre' a plasterer... i mean in general

Depends where my hands have been during the day though wether i wash them or not before eating :RpS_biggrin:

I keep hand gel in the van. Cant be eating my pieces after ive picked my nose, scratched my sweaty balls and picked dangleberries oot my arse FFS

Scared to eat a sandwich because of your dirty hands? lol what Beddy says ^ its hardly gonna kill you, what you cant see dont exist, long as your hands dont stink of s**t its all cool.

And as far as eating, I got such a fast motabilism I have to eat, feel sick if I dont, always have brekky, and generally a sandwich (or two) packet of crisps and some sweets for lunch, cant go without sweets! sometimes caf but only special occasions as above, I can barely walk after let alone work! the baked beans sends me to sleep.

Last edited:
Had my cock sooked like a lollipop whilst driving. It was late at night and the roads were quiet, to be fair. She did a good job, considering my eratic driving!

i got noshed in the back of a mini bus if thats close enough. bet she never washed her hands before she ate my party sausage...i mean footlong

When I was taught we always stopped for breakie and then lunch, then clever clogs plasterers started eating on the trowel to get in more and more metres so what happens... prices get cut lower and lower and we are no better off just working ourselves into a early grave.

i dont really think the economical downfall is due to plasterers eating whilst the work. i personally prefer to eat while i work. not constantly of course (**** off jj n casper)

Beddy only eats Fatamins, thast why he is a porker.Found out the other day he has a canal boat named after him too.I just eat constant, normally done what the Mrs has made me before lunch time, so its off to the chippy or bab shop.

take on plenty of water fruit and nuts. Spunky how the feck do you manage to have a wank while driving

I need to get in to a habbit of eating in work, cause i worl alone i don't usually stop and finish early, or sometimes i';ll grab a sarnie and eat as i'm going...

Its normally after the bus full of 12 year olds has driven past Spunky has a Uncle frank.Either that or he is having a sign language chat with Flynny.

Home made sandwiches and plenty of salad in the summer or the food flask full of goodies in the winter or a microwave in the back of the van, i stop 3 times a day to refuel only for about 15 mins at a time, i see all these kids nowadays eating s**t and energy drinks, they are just killing themselves.

What evers closest usually gets my money but i would probably live on pasties alone if i had my way oh and cakes, gotta have cake mmmmmmm:RpS_drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.