Eating on the job

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually safer to drink full fat coke. Only fat geezers drink the diet stuff. Diet coke n a pizza please!! lol

I use to take to work

4 x sandwiches = 8x slices of bread ham cheese and tomato
3 x Bananas
2 x bag of crisps
2 x chocolate bars

I would then at 10 am every day go to the cafe get a full breakfast with extra portion of chips

I would then get 2 x danish pastries

I kid you no that was my food while I was at work..

I would also start the day with a bowl of shreddies and I would be starving by the time I got home in the evening

Danny

**** me Danny, I thought I pigged out sometimes, tell you what though, you can spend a fortune on food for work, that must have cost you about £15 a day dude!

really i take aday
1 tin of lighter fule to toot
1 pack pro plus
6 pack of lucozade
1 grame of speed and two bannas!! i dont sleep

When one gets up, one has Smoked salmon & scrambled eggs. With freshly squeezed orange juice a cup of earl grey. Then one enters the transit for the journey to the workplace. At lunchtime one will have a sandwich of Rare roast west country beef & horseradish. With a packet of pickled onion space raiders & a bottle of fruit shoot. Then one proceeds to the lavatory to park ones bottom. Then afternoon tea One retires to the transit van for a cup of earl grey & a few digestive biscuits whilst one reads the financial times & looks at the daily sport pictures. When one gets home one eats: Starter: Sharphams rustic Brie, local asparagus & sweet red pepper savoury tart, with farm baby leaves & basil oil. Main: Breast of corn fed chicken, with wild mushroom & Somerset cider cream, oven roasted new potatoes with red onion & rosemary. Pudding: Vanilla pannacotta with chilled rhubarb soup & brandy snap tuile. Washed down with a few brandys & a hamlet cigar. Then a night cap of 2 halves of Stella Argos. :RpS_thumbsup:

This is how one dines in wolverhamptonshire, unless of course you are one of the ones fasting :rolleyes)

:RpS_biggrin: where would one acquire a bottle of this d*m**o perignon you talk about? Is it a Kentish ale?

My goodness Lee, one is impressed with one's culinary delights. One enjoyed reading one's mooth wattering menu, whilst one sipped a fine McEwans Scottish export ale. :RpS_cool:

Yes Casper one enjoyed it very much. One is now enjoying a cold glass of newcastles finest brown ale. It's very moreish :RpS_wink: Oh yes bubbles I tried looking for that largeish website too on ask jeeves (my butlers website) but one was shocked to see some of the absolute filth on the intraweb. :-0

Cum, cum now Lee! One is surely no stranger to a bit of visual stimulation, unless i miss my guess!

I use to take to work

4 x sandwiches = 8x slices of bread ham cheese and tomato
3 x Bananas
2 x bag of crisps
2 x chocolate bars

I would then at 10 am every day go to the cafe get a full breakfast with extra portion of chips

I would then get 2 x danish pastries

I kid you no that was my food while I was at work..

I would also start the day with a bowl of shreddies and I would be starving by the time I got home in the evening

Danny
Fkin ell Danny i thought i ate a lot in a day,but that lot is unbeleivable :-0 Have you got worms or summot:RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.