Early starts #flyer

A sight to be-hold

Attachments

• 20210810_050846.jpg
    20210810_050846.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 656
Got an early one tomorrow
Drop gear off on a job @ 630-700 am
head out of town to look @ work (been booked to look for 3months —— some people will not go anywhere else ….

Hope to be back on job for 9.00am ——————

Looks like a early nite thinking @8.30

head out of town to look @ work (been booked to look for 3months —— some people will not go anywhere else ….

Got the perfect jacket for you.

IMG_1265.jpeg

One up to the dollar diary's massive !!! keeping it real ye all (y)

Another one tomorrow……
When I had active exhaust done they tapped into wiring @ obd port
NOW you can not read obd port due to wires everywhere.——so has to go in ….

Plan set off @ 630 am to drop for 7.am ,they said @garage 1hr to sort …hmmmm -

The plan
To take dog, do his walk out of town @ grab a brew ect go back ———job is 20mins travel so 8.30 back on job..

Will report back …

I’ll try to start work 7.30 and work till 5-6 or till you feel it realistically still can’t get 3 sets in don’t know what I’m doing wrong lol
It’s nice on a half decent site where they let you loose hate sites that close at 4

I’ll try to start work 7.30 and work till 5-6 or till you feel it realistically still can’t get 3 sets in don’t know what I’m doing wrong lol
It’s nice on a half decent site where they let you loose hate sites that close at 4

Fair play mate, how are you and what are you doing on site mate ?

Last edited:
Good thanks I’ve got that balance the perfect storm of shitness in life we all go through from time to time apart from that I’m dandy :X3:
Skimming at the mo getting 4 on walls and 4.50 on ceilings nice flats hop ups have to have a cage so that’s a ballsache

Three sets a day stopped the day sand and cement float and set stopped being a thing. You need that suction to get each move finished well before the gear chemically sets.
Two bigger sets a day has always felt like much harder work than three smaller ones.

Three sets a day stopped the day sand and cement float and set stopped being a thing. You need that suction to get each move finished well before the gear chemically sets.
Two bigger sets a day has always felt like much harder work than three smaller ones.
I prefer 2 sets with pro finish fast set. :lol:

Another one tomorrow……
When I had active exhaust done they tapped into wiring @ obd port
NOW you can not read obd port due to wires everywhere.——so has to go in ….

Plan set off @ 630 am to drop for 7.am ,they said @garage 1hr to sort …hmmmm -

The plan
To take dog, do his walk out of town @ grab a brew ect go back ———job is 20mins travel so 8.30 back on job..

Will report back …

Back on job for 8.55. Am
No further forward with fault ,booked in again coupled with an auto electrician…..

Vw warranty won’t touch —— ohh the joys of modding…

Will report back ————————————-

True mate they could do with taking 20 mins of the setting time
Hate skimming board much prefer hardwall and sand cement is dreamy just a shame it’s not around anymore
Using board finish at the mo I can’t see any difference at all between that and multi still takes forever to go off ?