Early starts #flyer

Members online

Yes we’re on site till gone 4 I know it’s winter but we’re doing early starts too using board finish too

Want to one coat but I don’t know if it’s worth it have scrim coming through and tapered joints bubble, don’t know why we’re bothered the rest of the plastering on site is shocking but we’re working for a firm where they will pull you and I’m trying to get into them it’s one of those lol

Yes we’re on site till gone 4 I know it’s winter but we’re doing early starts too using board finish too
Want to one coat but I don’t know if it’s worth it have scrim coming through and tapered joints bubble, don’t know why we’re bothered the rest of the plastering on site is shocking but we’re working for a firm where they will pull you and I’m trying to get into them it’s one of those lol
Fair do's, I'd only ever one coat boards, at a push two with same gear but I'm paying myself mate (y)

I’m getting into sponging now so may try a same bucket mix, doesn’t matter if first coat doesn’t take up around thick areas the sponge sorts it doesn’t it
For me It gets get annoying when you have hard angles and you’re second coating dragging s**t into you’re next coat I like to clean my angles before the second coat, if I do that it feels like you’re chasing it cause you’re third bucket is mixed up wet and you know you have to use it
Hence why we finish past 4 :X3:

I’m getting into sponging now so may try a same bucket mix, doesn’t matter if first coat doesn’t take up around thick areas the sponge sorts it doesn’t it
For me It gets get annoying when you have hard angles and you’re second coating dragging s**t into you’re next coat I like to clean my angles before the second coat, if I do that it feels like you’re chasing it cause you’re third bucket is mixed up wet and you know you have to use it
Hence why we finish past 4 :X3:
Yes mate , I'm not in the anti sponge brigade. I don't live by the sponge though but do know it can be useful . Great if your hitting a set of smaller areas around doors and windows. Only use it on large areas if its going that way though mate.