Drinking

So Monday night i had to break in to my little brothers house through a bedroom window as i had not heard from in a couple of days.I found him lying on the bedroom floor dead,i just cant believe this has happened to him as he seemed to be controling his drinking.
Turns out he was type 1 diabetic as well.
Post mortom will be carried out next week so i might be able to get my head around what happened to him.
So long bro.

So Monday night i had to break in to my little brothers house through a bedroom window as i had not heard from in a couple of days.I found him lying on the bedroom floor dead,i just cant believe this has happened to him as he seemed to be controling his drinking.
Post mortom will be carried out next week so i might be able to get my head around what happened to him.
So long bro.
that must have been horrific, sorry for your loss.

So long bro.[/QUOT
That’s awful mate condolences to you and your family

So long bro.
Terrible, really sorry to hear this.

So long bro.

Sorry to hear about that. Condolences to you and the family

So long bro.
So Sorry for your loss mate. X

So long bro.
f**k**g hell thats terrible.
So sorry for you mate.
Tragic.

So long bro.
Utterly tragic.

So long bro.

That's awful mate , sorry to hear. Best wishes to you and the family

So long bro.
Sorry to hear that. Same happened in my family. Type 2 diabetes but a key was used to get in after no response to door bell or phone.

So long bro.

So sorry mate x