DPF filter.

I would change the 4 glow plugs with winter on the way you want it to start easy. The blocked filter is starving the engine of fuel.
Try and find a small diesel engineer workshop he may be willing to sort your problem out. for a cut and shut on the filter will be about £600. they will need the van for a couple of days.
It’s start fine malc and I’ve found out the glow plugs don’t affect the dpf on the transits. They have a separate vapouriser in the exhaust.
Good shout on the small diesel engineers. Will look one up. Do you mean to get rid of the DPF?

I would change the 4 glow plugs with winter on the way you want it to start easy. The blocked filter is starving the engine of fuel.
Try and find a small diesel engineer workshop he may be willing to sort your problem out. for a cut and shut on the filter will be about £600. they will need the van for a couple of days.
There’s a snapping risk with the glow plugs too. Big big job then.

It’s start fine malc and I’ve found out the glow plugs don’t affect the dpf on the transits. They have a separate vapouriser in the exhaust.
Good shout on the small diesel engineers. Will look one up. Do you mean to get rid of the DPF?

That’s it. That was what was replaced on mine along with having the dpf cleaned.

Had a regeneration I mine twice, and something that mist's diesel in it sorted,

The DPF has to be there to pass an MOT. The engineer will remove the DPF cut it in half , remove the filter, reseal the DPF case and refit the empty case. problem solved.

The DPF has to be there to pass an MOT. The engineer will remove the DPF cut it in half , remove the filter, reseal the DPF case and refit the empty case. problem solved.
Yeah I’ve had that suggested. Needs a re map too. It’s risky though as the gov could easily change the MOT rules to make sure everything is still there with some sort of test.

Vehicles are really important and we all try and dodge the crisis purchase bills that come with them but it is part of the expense of owning and running vehicles. Get it sorted properly and put it behind you

Vehicles are really important and we all try and dodge the crisis purchase bills that come with them but it is part of the expense of owning and running vehicles. Get it sorted properly and put it behind you
Yep, been hit with a bill for £650. After the cost of a weeks van hire that’s over £1000 for a faulty vapouriser. What a f**k*r!