double kite winder

Give me a 40m2 ceiling in one hit and I will cry. Give me these funny shapes and I love them lol
Ahh ..you wearing stilts? If your crying on a 40m its one of several things possibly lol...you havn't been plastering that long? or your using a popup? or your gettin g old like me.......40m should be a workout not crying time . But a winder is always a break from the norm, I have bonded them out in the past to make them a little easier........they are one of the hardest things to do and get perfect, seen many really bad.
took me a long time to get mine right.. even now I am not totally happy with it but whatever :D
Didn't think you plastered anymore Danny not for some time?

Ahh ..you wearing stilts? If your crying on a 40m its one of several things possibly lol...you havn't been plastering that long? or your using a popup? or your gettin g old like me.......40m should be a workout not crying time . But a winder is always a break from the norm, I have bonded them out in the past to make them a little easier........they are one of the hardest things to do and get perfect, seen many really bad.

You don't measure how much plastering @Danny does you weigh it :whistle:

I have not picked up a trowel to plaster with in 2 years now :D

Sometimes stilts, been plastering for about 13ish years with a couple of year breaks in, always alone knocking up gear and also over skims mostly. Whilst I can do 40m2 on board, my shoulder prefers it if I don't lol.

You aint old phippsy