Dot & Dab Gap

Members online

You might answer, I just sit back and laugh.

Not anymore from me pal. I've served my time from the ground up and not giving it away for lads that dont contribute to forum.

I'm not against anyone starting out but its ridiculous on here at times theres are people that 1 minute are in a factory next minute our indirect completion with a shiny van and driving prices down via Facebook etc.

They all pretend there diy when get caught out but I just dont buy it tbh.

From now on I will pm people that I can help that are worthy of it and laugh with you!

Not anymore from me pal. I've served my time from the ground up and not giving it away for lads that dont contribute to forum.

I'm not against anyone starting out but its ridiculous on here at times theres are people that 1 minute are in a factory next minute our indirect completion with a shiny van and driving prices down via Facebook etc.

From now on I will pm people that I can help that are worthy of it and laugh with you!
Spot on!

Bout me

Then the answer is 3mm
That is the gap you should be aiming for.

Spot on zombie,everytime I've called some1 out on here about a stupid question I get a rant back saying they diy.bolloxs I can smell a chancer and diy question from a mile off

It's all a joke but we answer the question so that they can then go and practice on customers houses whilst undercutting an actual plasterer.
If it is such a stupid question, why do I get different answers. By the way, I have no intention of plastering someone's wall. I was just looking to see if I would be able to get a bath in, if the wall was boarded.

A little politeness goes a long way and you may be judged the better for it.

If it is such a stupid question, why do I get different answers. By the way, I have no intention of plastering someone's wall. I was just looking to see if I would be able to get a bath in, if the wall was boarded.

Yeah yeah bla bla

Around 10mm gap normally. If there's no sockets or anything on the wall could probably get it down to not much over 5mm at a push if space is really important to fit the bath in

That or those that have been on a 2 week course :ROFLMAO:

Why not go back to the brick work and float and skim it then????

@lodan :ROFLMAO:

Around 10mm gap normally. If there's no sockets or anything on the wall could probably get it down to not much over 5mm at a push if space is really important to fit the bath in
U obviously don’t know the spec of dabbing lol 5mm