Don't ye hate it when

The problem is anyone can call them selves a builder, drive around in a fancy motor and generally do very little.
A jobbing builder will try and scrimp on a job fanny around doing bits of boarding and cut corners, a good builder will sub the complete job out to you, leave you too it and manage the trades properly and earn there bit on top for managing the job and not making small change doing bits himself.
Yup exactly

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Opposite of this usually happens .!
They say probably a 4 day job mate ..

I have a look @ job definitely @ 2days @ best & #fliers ) I always work on price anyways/ ...But definitely allow for thAt 4day shift though .ha

Double Double Toil And Trouble Grave GIF by Filmeditor

The problem is anyone can call them selves a builder, drive around in a fancy motor and generally do very little.
A jobbing builder will try and scrimp on a job fanny around doing bits of boarding and cut corners, a good builder will sub the complete job out to you, leave you too it and manage the trades properly and earn there bit on top for managing the job and not making small change doing bits himself.

lads sprayed that when I was leaving site

beaded and based in the morning

foooking animals
20221125_152755.jpg
20221125_152811.jpg
20221125_152811.jpg
20221125_152811.jpg

Then there.s the penny pinchers who fetch ye 10 boards and two bags of dot to do a room that needs 12 n 6 bags . ......."can't you use off cuts"

Had a builder once pull 2 bags of skim out of the garage...2 years out of date. Checked date...didn't tell him...mixed up and it went off in 10 mins....we got enough on to tell him that he had f**ked our day up with the out of date skim and we would have to charge him another day!! :)