Domestic work

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenboy

How many meters should a spread be doing on domestic work and on day work for £130 ? I no its a diffrent ball game to new site work as the meterage is not there on most domestic work.and you got other factors to think of i.e people furniture e.t.c
only asking coz the bloke ive just started for has got blokes that struggle to do 10 square meters a day and he says there jobs allways over run!!
10 meters a day and it over runs is takeing the p*ss ant it ?

tell your boss i come in for £120 a day and i do 12 meters but i need a good labour if we got to push that sort of meters a day!!

The bloke your working for sounds like a cock for employing dick heads like that sounds to me like he`ll go bust before long.

It depends what you're plastering doesnt it! some days you cant do more than 5metres.. depends, some domestic jobs can be like new builds and you can smash out loads, so there is no answer to the question really!

Well whats up with 10 m2, sounds ok to me £130 a day my kind of gaffer. Some people just want blood from you, leave him alone he is doing a good job and mixing himself.

Nice work if you can get it :) I have worked with spreads that look busy all day just doing a couple of sets of reveals i dont know how they get away with it:-0

at the end of the day you cant blame blokes that are on the cards doing feck all!! only thing with doing nothing all day every day is that it makes you lazy

the bloke you work for ,if you are required to go to houses to plaster 2 mtrs here and there it could take a lot of time traveling between jobs ,then 10 mtrs could take all day ,,is it a property contract ,,or newbuild

2 mixes a day and itll do as much m2 has it will! shoving 50kg of s**t up a wall in one day is enough for anyone

do they mix their own gear and do the cleaning?

swings and rounderbouts on domstic work 1 day can be easy and other can be hard, just mind your own bees wax and stop BROWN NOSEING

I think this could be the REAL way of marking the North/south divide..............

IT'S A HANDBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the bloke you work for ,if you are required to go to houses to plaster 2 mtrs here and there it could take a lot of time traveling between jobs ,then 10 mtrs could take all day ,,is it a property contract ,,or newbuild
Do you know Casper?

nice !!!! i bet you was bored as fooooook

hawk do people actually call it that

i had a lovely day. had a lot of time to contemplate how lovely plaster looks on a wall. and had a poo. couple of cups of tea and half a pack of biscuits and at 1pm (i started at 10.30 :) ) and i was done.

and yes it is a hawk you northern re***d :)

i had a lovely day. had a lot of time to contemplate how lovely plaster looks on a wall. and had a poo. couple of cups of tea and half a pack of biscuits and at 1pm (i started at 10.30 :) ) and i was done.

and yes it is a hawk you northern re***d :)

pmsl

its a handboard ya shandy drinking cant :RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.