Doing a full re skim on an old terrace

Members online

No members online now.

James91

Came across damp upstairs in the property, I’ve dealt with rising damp before with a mix of sand/cement/sika… Don’t know my way round damp proofing so this is why I’m asking, here for help so give us your best advise or I’ll bum your cat. What do I look for and the best way to resolve the issue at hand?

cat GIF

Came across damp upstairs in the property, I’ve dealt with rising damp before with a mix of sand/cement/sika… Don’t know my way round damp proofing so this is why I’m asking, here for help so give us your best advise or I’ll bum your cat. What do I look for and the best way to resolve the issue at hand?
Bumming a pussy.............. Hmm very interesting!
Please tell me more.

It will be penertrating damp if upstairs won't be rising damp mate find out the cause then you could float out with sand cement salt inhibitor in it
No think the word penetrating is wise as he's mentioned bumming a cat

Where is the damp?

Could be roof, mortar, bad window seals, blown bricks, ivy, blah blah

In other words pass the book lol

It will be penertrating damp if upstairs won't be rising damp mate find out the cause then you could float out with sand cement salt inhibitor in it
Nice one mate, knocked it all back, they’ve just asked me to do what I thinks best, so S+C job it is

Wish I could pass the book need it doing though so I can get it completed before Christmas
Well you can do what you can from the inside but I’d advise them that if it continues it’s an exterior problem

Then you’ve covered yourself. If they have water getting in they’re only going to call you back for a problem for a brickie or roofer