Dog Treats

Vincey

Private Member
Thought it's worth a share for domestic guys , a few years ago was on a job they had 2 Rottweiler dogs they were a bit iffy tbh and another time on different job I struggled to get into a property as the dogs were obviously protecting there home as I tried to get in but I found and always do to this day carry a load of high value chews in my pocket because if they smell them on you they tend to behave a bit better. Worse thing you can do if a dog looks a bit protective of there home if you are in this situation is meet its aggression with aggression face on , I'm no Cesar Malan but don't look direct into there eyes. and tower over them and if possible stand sideways on in there direction

As theY say on dragons den vince, you've solved a problem that doesn't exist lol I'd end up eating the bloody things if I did that

I'm serious mate there was a bit of an incident where I'm working yesterday which remindered me to post this tip,
No problem here now I got a pocket full of gravy bones
IMG_6204.JPG

Cesar Malan Is a Tw*t!! He shouldn't be able to have a dog show at all!

Have you seen where he gets bitten? Also he was being sued As some pigs got attacked by a dog that was meant to be being trained by the muppet!!