Doesn’t happen to me often

Members online

I was to busy feeling sorry for myself , keep your phone on tomorrow though lol

buy yourself a catapult the start firing bricks onto the roof......then explain how their roof needs fixing aswell.
youl get a good bit of work out of this !!!
then block their drains.
keep yourself busy on that little project lol.

buy yourself a catapult the start firing bricks onto the roof......then explain how their roof needs fixing aswell.
youl get a good bit of work out of this !!!
then block their drains.
keep yourself busy on that little project lol.

I’m an honest man who needs his sleep at night ;)

Mate don’t stress!
B9AECA86-1C6D-4B65-B1E6-62FFB66AFCC1.gif

Ah well @gps it happens... you will have to start pulling some longer days to keep on trac k with your other customers

Had planned on going in Sunday, then realised it’s father day, and my 7 year old daughter wouldn’t be happy, and as you will find Danny long days are not always possible, Wednesdays I have to be back to take her gymnastics, Thursday is swimming lessons and Mondays I have table tennis. It’s tough at the top lol

Had planned on going in Sunday, then realised it’s father day, and my 7 year old daughter wouldn’t be happy, and as you will find Danny long days are not always possible, Wednesdays I have to be back to take her gymnastics, Thursday is swimming lessons and Mondays I have table tennis. It’s tough at the top lol
Do I hear violins,,,,, man up,,,, that's what you would say when anyone else hits problems.
Looking for sympathy card from a man who can't give any out. Lol

Do I hear violins,,,,, man up,,,, that's what you would say when anyone else hits problems.
Looking for sympathy card from a man who can't give any out. Lol

Violins, sympathy lol you must be reading someone else’s posts.

Violins, sympathy lol you must be reading someone else’s posts.
what were you expecting,,,, you never looked at the job. So it's your fault you were not prepared for it. Did you google property if it was on street, that would have indicated age and probable type of construction. You say you I knew layout. What goods that, you are meant to do survey prior to it.
You f##### up. So many mistakes,,,,, thought you were wise in this game.

• Funny
Reactions: gps
what were you expecting,,,, you never looked at the job. So it's your fault you were not prepared for it. Did you google property if it was on street, that would have indicated age and probable type of construction. You say you I knew layout. What goods that, you are meant to do survey prior to it.
You f##### up. So many mistakes,,,,, thought you were wise in this game.

Who was complaining lol I just shared my day. The rest you’re making up ya big girls blouse

Thinking of you today gps.. are you okay???

Attachments

• 0B10FBB4-A76B-4528-8737-19A1D549BF3E.jpeg
    0B10FBB4-A76B-4528-8737-19A1D549BF3E.jpeg
    697.4 KB · Views: 172
Thinking of you today gps.. are you okay???

Absolutely fine, not gone in today actually, had to take the wife for an eye appointment as she can’t drive for 3-4 hours after, just back from that and tbh can’t be bothered going in for a few hours

Absolutely fine, not gone in today actually, had to take the wife for an eye appointment as she can’t drive for 3-4 hours after, just back from that and tbh can’t be bothered going in for a few hours

You sound like a broken man.

Float n set the walls just for the fun of it, earn back the customers respect lol

The thread should have read, I fu':'' up.
Sharing your day

You never looked at job. Pmsl

Bottom line.

Anybody posting that and you would have been right in them. Lol

Incorrect, I go in blind on many jobs, so you will find I have never criticised anyone for doing the same :burlas:

Broken lol ? Not a chance I leave that sort of nonsense to the weak

Yeah mate I can hear you deflating from here.

You’re already making excuses not to go back

Poor customer house buried in rubble

Man up get in and get it done you big girls blouse

Yeah mate I can hear you deflating from here.

You’re already making excuses not to go back

Poor customer house buried in rubble

Man up get in and get it done you big girls blouse

It’s been a building site for the last six weeks, me missing 1 day will not hurt anyone I thank you

Incorrect, I go in blind on many jobs, so you will find I have never criticised anyone for doing the same :burlas:
U know what happens then if you go into jobs blind.
Many fu`` ups.

Think your system don't really work.going in blind to jobs. Whaaaaatttttt. Be seeing u.

U know what happens then if you go into jobs blind.
Many fu`` ups.

Think your system don't really work.going in blind to jobs. Whaaaaatttttt. Be seeing u.

In the last ten years my system of not always needing to see jobs has served me very well, yesterday was the first real situation where disaster struck, it only affects the client because it’s costing 3.5 times more. To add donzo I suspect they actually new before my arrival, they just hoped I could suggest a magical solution.

In the last ten years my system of not always needing to see jobs has served me very well, yesterday was the first real situation where disaster struck, it only affects the client because it’s costing 3.5 times more. To add donzo I suspect they actually new before my arrival, they just hoped I could suggest a magical solution.

10 years??? Ive got underpants older.

That old chestnut, the magical solution being you float set it for same price as over skim quoted lol.