Does this seem like a right mission

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasjack

Is it just me or does cleaning your paddle off like this seem like a right mission? I bang. Mine off with a hammer all the time and never had a problem?

That's F*****g hilarious...seriously where the folk are all these clowns coming from...as previously said just clean the cunnt as you go....at worse gentle tap with hammer...

He did all that fukin bout made a reyt mess broke his fukin gauge r and then had to hit it with hammer anyway..

Jesus plz give me strength

[emoji28][emoji28] do you put in a separate invoice for stone and sand to clean the mixer of with at the end of the job [emoji15][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

What a waste of time that was! I clean mine with brush in bucket as I go, after few jobs the shaft builds up and needs a few whacks with hammer, paddle lasts a few years no problem! Welds wear out before anything.

i stopped knocking my paddle with a hammer after i knocked the gears out on my old refina paddle.

Is it just me or does cleaning your paddle off like this seem like a right mission? I bang. Mine off with a hammer all the time and never had a problem?

How funny is that,basically everything you shouldn't do all things in place to stop mess and save your tools yet he gonna need some patio cleaner and a new gauge also a new bit of wood that works never seen that,stick to clean as I go thanks

How funny is that,basically everything you shouldn't do all things in place to stop mess and save your tools yet he gonna need some patio cleaner and a new gauge also a new bit of wood that works never seen that,stick to clean as I go thanks
Yo @Pagey you must of missed the bit at the start...

He said he wasn't bothered about the slabs cuz he was going to smash them up after to get all the cash from underneath them as he had over spent on Christmas presents.
:bailando:

Him and rwf0067 are buddies!

It's a 6 minute video and most of it is well speeded up that cocksocket must have been at that for a good 20 minutes!!

I think the "Guys-Guys"syndrome got the best of me! Every time now I hear it i can't stop laughing:LOL:. Watched the video but didn't picked the right ratio for the wet dash? The slow and quick forwarding made my head crazy:loco:. Anyone got the formula? :chica:

Haha just watched it..I give in..:muyenojado:

And he's using a aunt Bessy's mixer be better equipped to mix Yorkshire puddings than plaster with that tiny thing

Yo @Pagey you must of missed the bit at the start...

He said he wasn't bothered about the slabs cuz he was going to smash them up after to get all the cash from underneath them as he had over spent on Christmas presents.
:bailando:
All my gold stained with multi finish still have a nice smell with that soap he put in

Iam trying this with all my dirty tools hammers floats knifes are all going in there may aswell clean them all at the same time

Iam trying this with all my dirty tools hammers floats knifes are all going in there may aswell clean them all at the same time
Just clean them all with bicarbanated soda,leave them to soak in a bucket over nite best advice I've got off here

Bicarbanted soda

Attachments

• WP_20151018_08_59_16_Pro.jpg
    WP_20151018_08_59_16_Pro.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 276
Status
Not open for further replies.