Disgusting Houses

Members online

No members online now.
I worked for the council for a bit and it surprised me how some people like to live...

But I was there with another spread and the customer offered us a cup of tea and i was retching at the thought of it. Anyway the other plasterer said yeah sure...

I was like WTF!!!

Why would you want tea from them, that house is grim. He told me it was polite... he threw every cup away though.

Yet some of the properties we worked in were beautifully looked after and they were grateful and it made you appreciate the system

Sad truth is having worked in housing association and council houses many of these homes I would say as high as 5% the people should be in care obviously not well.
Just complete break down of normal behaviour many on scripts dished out like smarties by the local gp often from teenagers to the grave .

I did a run of window fitting in the early nineties when the dosh was good , working on big council estates that was a big eye opener.
Everything from just bare places where single mums were working and trying best to furnish and make nice, to places with dog s**t trodden into carpet all over the house and decaying food stuff on piles of plates and heaving piles of washing with even the flies trying to escape the madness.
One lady walked past my van everyday fit as fuk and we joked hope we get her place to do:sisi: well sure enough tapped this door one morning to say in the next couple of days we would be fitting the Windows if they could move all things away , there she was:hola:.
She was always dressed well and stunning but her house was a s**t pit :sorprendido3: so you can never tell.

P.s. I was brought up in a council house by a single mum who worked and struggled but proud, dead and gone now bless her so not slating the poor.
Just as I have said before if your poor and mad your just mad and looked down on unlike rich and mad your just eccentric and accepted. Funny old world .

P.s. I was brought up in a council house by a single mum who worked and struggled but proud, dead and gone now bless her so not slating the poor.
Just as I have said before if your poor and mad your just mad and looked down on unlike rich and mad your just eccentric and accepted. Funny old world .

Very true

Done a lot of rendering for the council with my old boss, met some very interesting people including one bloke who was a stamp collector and had £1000's worth of very rare stamps. Most of the people were nice done a lot for some old Jamaicans that were good as gold but one we done was a wall in a not to good aera of Bristol the house was basically a meeting place for all the local pissss heads and they were always fighting with each other asking us for money etc place was a dump they were arguing over a chicken breast once I kid you not the whole street nearly went up. in the end we got some Harris fencing and put a tarpaulin over it so we couldn't see them.

I done a job for myself last year in a big house in Clifton (upper class Bristol) and from what I was told it was a house for prisoners realised from prison but I really think it was a safe house for registered s*x offenders there was some odd people in there who didn't really say much. It was a Absolute dump converted into bed sits single glazed windows 1 toilet on each floor with a shower absolutely vile.

Done a lot of rendering for the council with my old boss, met some very interesting people including one bloke who was a stamp collector and had £1000's worth of very rare stamps. Most of the people were nice done a lot for some old Jamaicans that were good as gold but one we done was a wall in a not to good aera of Bristol the house was basically a meeting place for all the local pissss heads and they were always fighting with each other asking us for money etc place was a dump they were arguing over a chicken breast once I kid you not the whole street nearly went up. in the end we got some Harris fencing and put a tarpaulin over it so we couldn't see them.

I done a job for myself last year in a big house in Clifton (upper class Bristol) and from what I was told it was a house for prisoners realised from prison but I really think it was a safe house for registered s*x offenders there was some odd people in there who didn't really say much. It was a Absolute dump converted into bed sits single glazed windows 1 toilet on each floor with a shower absolutely vile.

sounds grim :\

Shall I put kettle on !
IMG_0483.JPG

This is a council property & lived in
In a better area
:wtf:

Seen a dog jump on a bed then piss on it,I didn't say anything but next day opened door and looked in and same bedding was still on from day before

I've seen most of it dog shite swept under cookers old women in one house on a commode with sparkie wiring above her with cables all over her , dildos in the front room on window ledge , crack heads with axes trying to sell you a set of steps who then use said axe to chop them up to way in for tins , being accused of nicking bullterriers and fly nets the list goes on haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I worked in a house at the start of the year - they "bred cats" apparently; 6 cats in what can only be described as an aviary out in the garden, 4 cats in the house, 3 spaniels also in the house...

The smell of sh*t hit you as soon as you entered the house - there were 3 litter trays full of mouldy cat cack as well as 2 or 3 binbags full.
Just left my dust sheets on the job as the dogs and cats p1ssed on them. Surely you`d know when your house was that embarrassing and do something about it? Lovely couple and 2 kids of an age to know better and want to be able to help.
Thank feck my old Mum taught me to clean up after myself

It's all mind boggling when you come across it , it can't just be laziness one way or another these people are unwell and unfortunately the children have a good chance of following.

I am a scruffy chap... always have been but I do like my house to be tidy and clean... a lot of tidiest well kept people i know live in s**t holes....

I am also very messy... my office is like a bomb has gone off :-\ I am tidying it but its the only place out cleaner wont go...lol

while on the subject of this stuff -

Cat litter trays, why the f**k would anyone want that in their house?! especially in the f**k**g bathroom?! and then they expect you to work in there! c**ts the lot of em.

I don't mind cats but for christs sake get them to s**t outside where I don't have to inhale it to do my job !

Some dirty bastards out there!

I've seen most of it dog shite swept under cookers old women in one house on a commode with sparkie wiring above her with cables all over her , dildos in the front room on window ledge , crack heads with axes trying to sell you a set of steps who then use said axe to chop them up to way in for tins , being accused of nicking bullterriers and fly nets the list goes on haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats the trouble working for family! :nocausagracia::):LOL:

I've worked in some mingers over the years , latest one had 15 dogs in the house the smell was unreal. Done a house clearance there was over 800 unwashed milk bottles.

How bad would your life have to be to end up living like the people described here?. @A.plasterer has it right.....must be mental health issues, or maybe the legacy of broken homes.....if you have no-one to show you how to clean etc, then this becomes the norm.

Hackney in London and working for a contractor and doing maintenance for a housing association, had to do some rendering on a wall in the back garden.
Knocked on door allowed in, there's 4 sitting around table 8 in the morning drinking special brew, place was a s**t hole and the back garden big dog and more s**t everywhere.

Hackney in London and working for a contractor and doing maintenance for a housing association, had to do some rendering on a wall in the back garden.
Knocked on door allowed in, there's 4 sitting around table 8 in the morning drinking special brew, place was a s**t hole and the back garden big dog and more s**t everywhere.

Yeah, sorry bro!
Forgot my manners and should have offered you a can of wifebeater to start your day.

Yeah, sorry bro!
Forgot my manners and should have offered you a can of wifebeater to start your day.
Its the kids I feel sorry for,they think its normal to live like it and the chain never gets broken.I'm at the stage in my career that if the place is a s**t hole,I dont even send the quote as I dont want to get the job,turn up and get angry at people letting their children live in filth.Years ago when I was younger,if the house stank I would walk in with a can of air freshener spraying all the way in,and the customer would say whats wrong?I would say.your house f**k**g stinks,and they'd get offended.Trouble is,too many people are too polite to say anything or PC

I did a run of window fitting in the early nineties when the dosh was good , working on big council estates that was a big eye opener.
Everything from just bare places where single mums were working and trying best to furnish and make nice, to places with dog s**t trodden into carpet all over the house and decaying food stuff on piles of plates and heaving piles of washing with even the flies trying to escape the madness.
One lady walked past my van everyday fit as fuk and we joked hope we get her place to do:sisi: well sure enough tapped this door one morning to say in the next couple of days we would be fitting the Windows if they could move all things away , there she was:hola:.
She was always dressed well and stunning but her house was a s**t pit :sorprendido3: so you can never tell.
Ive been on a few window schemes in around belfast an seen a few sights, think I've already told the story of the girl that Overdosed while I was troweling around the windows. Ambulance crew rolled in me whipping round troweling like fook around all the caos. Seen a few sights. Makes you grateful for what you have tbh.