Dirty clients

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
:RpS_angry:
What's the worst thing you guys have seen on the job?
fvcking gross day today. House looked ok when I first priced the job but on close inspection there is layers of dust everywhere, cat piss,cat hair on everything and one of the worst things I have witnessed today!
was moving out the furniture out main bedroom and when I tipped the bed up the covers fell down, underneath the was a blood stained mattress from where the woman had her period. It was fvcking stinking.
Glad I overpriced the job now

That sounds dirty. I've done a Few jobs where the rooms have look cleaner after I've finished. The worse was a job that had 5 people living in a 1 bedroom it smelt so bad that I had to lay on the wall n sit outside between trails lol

Was doing a job 2-3 weeks back 100er for 12m2 of wall easy day I thought until I got there.

Gets there i'm working in a house with 6kids and 3 bedrooms (smalls ones too) 2 of them were a sleep with a gerbil in between them in the room I was working in , there's a pair of bloody knickers screwed up in the corner, gerbil s**t in places endless used make up on the floor, clothes every where dust inch thick on the window seal. I spent the first hour and half cleaning up :RpS_cursing:

After laying the 2nd coat on they both finally wake up and watched me for the whole thing I hate people watching me as well.

Was doing a job 2-3 weeks back 100er for 12m2 of wall easy day I thought until I got there.

Gets there i'm working in a house with 6kids and 3 bedrooms (smalls ones too) 2 of them were a sleep with a gerbil in between them in the room I was working in , there's a pair of bloody knickers screwed up in the corner, gerbil s**t in places endless used make up on the floor, clothes every where dust inch thick on the window seal. I spent the first hour and half cleaning up :RpS_cursing:

After laying the 2nd coat on they both finally wake up and watched me for the whole thing I hate people watching me as well.
bloody hate bein watched to id have not bothered doin it if the kids were in there etc

fvcking gross day today. House looked ok when I first priced the job but on close inspection there is layers of dust everywhere, cat piss,cat hair on everything and one of the worst things I have witnessed today!
was moving out the furniture out main bedroom and when I tipped the bed up the covers fell down, underneath the was a blood stained mattress from where the woman had her period. It was fvcking stinking.

Nice!

Well the one i was in the other week must've been having some sort of period drama :RpS_biggrin:

photo-801.jpg

does my titss in when you get there and the kitchen is frigging full of the pots from last night and everything else!! scruffy *****!!!

Yeah and me I turn up throw s**t everywhere scrape the floor leave half my tools on site and go home

seen worse... Few years back i was wiring a boiler, helping a mate out who owns an electrical contractors. The cable route had to go under the floor in the khazi down into the utility at the back. I goes in there and the carpet is wringing wet with piss and the whole thing stinking. I said to the tenant, would you mind lifting the carpet as it seems that your kids have made a bit of a mess. The asian guy said 'its only a bit of water and refused. So i got my stanley knife and cut the fecking thing in half so i could peel it back with a crow bar n lift the boards. These turned out to be easy to lift they were so wet. So seeing as it was a council house i called in enviro health. Deal with that ya dirty fecker! Best ones used to be the druggies houses as we used to go in, see the needles, walk out and get enviro in. we'd get paid twice for the job and only have to do it once.

been doing alot of council stuff(its that time of the year,budgets ect)recently in Edinburgh and honestly if you seen trainspotting multiply it by 10, scaffy barstewards

been doing alot of council stuff(its that time of the year,budgets ect)recently in Edinburgh and honestly if you seen trainspotting multiply it by 10, scaffy barstewards

Aint that true! Some of the council stuff n sheltered accomodation too are the feckin pits!

The ones that live in s**t are the first to complain about the so called mess you have left !

Nowt worse than a japanese flag........When for a dump in a house we were doing and there was pubic hair on the toilet seat, s**t all down the pan and two ashtrays full of dumps on the floor. i just grizzed it and s**t in a carrier in the van

i wouldnt have bothered i would have phone the bird told her i was washing my hair and i wont be ready by the time the date is :RpS_lol:

fair play to ya tho i blatently would have walked or told them to clear the room out!!

why is it we all hate being watched? i dont know a plasterer that minds being watched!!

Worked in loads of shithole houses over the years all over the country.
s**t smeared on walls from scaghead squatters.
One job had blood on the ceiling from a beating with a baseball bat (we were told) :RpS_laugh:
Cat/dog s**t, piss & sick on carpets even on kitchen worktops :-0
Sick from pisshead customers on Walls by bog etc.
Dirty nappies all over the place.
Food & plates piled high in kitchens probably a week old, cat hairs on the cooker etc...when ya gotta work in there!
Dirty clothes everywhere.
Dead rats!
Ffs the list goes on :RpS_thumbdn:

They were mostly insurance & council jobs.

did an insurance job few years back and the house had caught alight and was badly damaged they had a team in to clean it ready for plastering but they forgot the ceilin in the living room, there was a big greasy stain in the middle of it, so we start cleaning it sponge sugar soap and bare hands, turns out the greasy stain was the remains of the fella that fell asleep in the arm chair haveing a fag and had burnt to death, all the fat from his body, on the ceilin, on my hands :RpS_crying:

Niiice :RpS_biggrin:
A bloke I used to work for went to measure a job up while the cleaners where there on his way back from another job, he said he notices in one room
the carpet was black from the fire except a silhouette of the old lady curled up :-0

i wassnt sick but i felt so ill wen the fella running the job ran in panicking telling us wat it was we was touching, bleached my hands straight away

Status
Not open for further replies.