Dirty clients

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the pleasure of rendering some terraced council houses is Bradford once. Proper shithole area. Pikey's buzzin round on horse and cart after scrap, dog s**t everywhere, strong stench of cat piss. Found a pigs head slung behind someone's bin! Workin away one day not realising the house we were on the old cast soil pipe was f****d. Unlucky for me I was working around this pipe when suddenly a flush and "Asian gentleman" piss was pouring down the wall and all over me! Tried to give him some abuse but he didn't understand a word of English. I was retching all the way home!

Alright then, not a dirty job as such, but a funny story that Eddie wants me to re-post:RpS_wink:

We were on a job once and seen a fully grown CHICKEN in a budgies cage. We asked the tenant what the fuk was going on and he told us that it was only a little chick when they put it in and they didn't realise it would grow to fill the entire fkin cage. We used to chuckle every time we walked through the room and I still burst out laughing when I think about it now, 20+ years later :RpS_thumbup:

Did some work in a block of flats in bradford once and the pikey drunk who lived in one particualr flat still leaves mental scars! His place was so filthy there was a good half inch of newspapers welded to the kitchen table with tea stains, dirty washing up in the cupboards. I opened the door into one room and knocked the crust of a dog turd, not that you'd notice as it seemed to be a favourite place for his mutt to take a crap! Anyway this guy comes in to ask us if we wanted a brew (we all declined) and when he left we noticed that his white, well very dirty white jeans, has a massive fresh shite stain at the back!

Niiice :RpS_biggrin:
A bloke I used to work for went to measure a job up while the cleaners where there on his way back from another job, he said he notices in one room
the carpet was black from the fire except a silhouette of the old lady curled up :-0

thanks lee! ive only just got that out of my head from the last time you told me

Did some work in a block of flats in bradford once and the pikey drunk who lived in one particualr flat still leaves mental scars! His place was so filthy there was a good half inch of newspapers welded to the kitchen table with tea stains, dirty washing up in the cupboards. I opened the door into one room and knocked the crust of a dog turd, not that you'd notice as it seemed to be a favourite place for his mutt to take a crap! Anyway this guy comes in to ask us if we wanted a brew (we all declined) and when he left we noticed that his white, well very dirty white jeans, has a massive fresh shite stain at the back!

i take it that you work for the council or something? not being funny but was it a patch cos if it was more id have foooked off !!

i take it that you work for the council or something? not being funny but was it a patch cos if it was more id have foooked off !!

Nah i dont work for the council, at the time i was working as a subbie for my mates electrical contractors who were doing the rewires, only reason we didnt feck off was it was very well paid, though i probably spent more money on disinfectant and bleach than i earnt at the time!. Proper skanky! But then again back then we were pulling in 3-5k a week between 3 of us. Sadly those days are past.

haha we've had the soil stack as-well, well the labourer did, we took the stack off cos we was re rendering and told them to one of the other "4" bathrooms in the house, all i hear is the labourer screaming and swearing and calling the fella a c**t, i go round and labourers covered in s**t and piss haha labourer was working under the outlet for the stack and the son was still in bed wen we warned them he woke up had a massive morning cypriot s**t all over my labourer.
he weren't happy specially wen i said he aint coming home with me in my nice clean van

Alright then, not a dirty job as such, but a funny story that Eddie wants me to re-post:RpS_wink:

We were on a job once and seen a fully grown CHICKEN in a budgies cage. We asked the tenant what the fuk was going on and he told us that it was only a little chick when they put it in and they didn't realise it would grow to fill the entire fkin cage. We used to chuckle every time we walked through the room and I still burst out laughing when I think about it now, 20+ years later :RpS_thumbup:

Fooking class :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Been tryin to find this for ages :RpS_thumbup:

Fooking class :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Been tryin to find this for ages :RpS_thumbup:

who was it that locked the cat in the bin that time? maybe you should have chucked a cat in the cage with it, providing they had one that is :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.