dewalt nano

Status
Not open for further replies.

skimmin2day

I been looking at buying a new dewalt 6 kit set.I think im swaying towards the nano rather nimh batterys.
Do any of you guys have one or any nano batterys in them,is there any known issues? are they as good as they reckon?

In the end i bought 2 x cordless Hitachi 18 v 1.5amp battery lithiumn drills ,and 36 v Hitachi lithium cordless sds with 2.6amp battery and hitachi lithium torch.im gonna get a cordless 18v lithium jigsaw and circular saw once paid in from this next job.
Got a good deal been using the drills for the last few days still on the same batterys very powerfull and very light to hold would recommend.
Cordless Drills where only £100 half price at B&Q torch was £20 ebay and cordless sds was £390 a little more than dewalt but this kit will last me a couple of years at least so id rather pay the once and buy quality.

To be honest mate most my other kit is dewalt or hilti,and i aint had a prob with dewalt,but during this last cold spell all my batteries have gone dead ( 5 batteries killed) ,being as the kit was ageing i thought why spend £300 on batteries i might aswell by some lithium kit.
I cant really fault dewalt kit ,ive pasted my kit i tell ya and it just kept on going.But early retirement and onto Hitachi for me now.
Amate of mine as used hitchi kit for a couple of years and swears by it so ill give it a try.

now hilti is one of the best stick with that but its expensive

Hilti is great but the chargers always seem to fail,dewalt is good but the batteries dont last.
Ive heard a bit of festool but nothing in stone so decided to try hitachi,they make good tellys so il see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.