DeWalt mixing drill

Smiddy away and take you face for a shite
Ha ha , I was feeling a bit sorry for people having a go at you, I was thinking of some old has been, struggling with his work coz he's fecked, but then Cockney1 put a picture up of you...
No excuses for that garbage work proves you can't do it to quality

As if I give a f**k what some utter c**t like you thinks. You’re shite on my shoe wee man.

You love working round furniture don’t you. f**k that

Well let’s get this straight once and for all. I work on domestics. People often have furniture. No, of course I don’t love working around furniture.
But I promise every cheeky c**t on here that I won’t put another pic up again.

Well let’s get this straight once and for all. I work on domestics. People often have furniture. No, of course I don’t love working around furniture.
I work on. Domestics, if they don’t clear the room I don’t do the work.
You do love showing pics of your mixer don’t ya jock

I wouldn't bother pal you just get the s**t ripped out of you with some of the jealous mongs on here

U told me u was leaving cause your a melt, but your still here, no doubt will see a stupid picture of your hired ford van again u bellend