DeWalt mixing drill

I’m in exactly the same boat mate. Batteries n chargers turning me off. Megamixer on last legs. Thinking 240v 1800 beast. Me gennys f*kd too n trips mrs jones electric all the time

Go on. Upload a pic
Get the Megamix serviced, I doubt there's anything wrong with it that can't be sorted out. My small Refina mixer has been plastering longer than you. Not that difficult I know.

Get the Megamix serviced, I doubt there's anything wrong with it that can't be sorted out. My small Refina mixer has been plastering longer than you. Not that difficult I know.

So it’s still under it’s 2 year warranty?

Mine is f**k*d mate, it works but all the bearings inside are on their last legs. So much play in the paddle. I think refina would laugh if I asked them to service it

Very nice but, lMO, overkill for skimming. Well maybe not if you're one of those lunatics that mixes up bags and bags of finish at a time.
That little beauty will be put to the test don’t you worry about that mate! Lol
I’m back on a new site Monday.

100% customer satisfaction.

Yeah but who gives a f**k. Well I do actually.

Attachments

• C2AF2487-06B1-4676-9304-50B86B65EF59.jpeg
    C2AF2487-06B1-4676-9304-50B86B65EF59.jpeg
    970.4 KB · Views: 252