Dewalt Cordless mixer

Members online

Casper

Private Member
Had it a week. Total game changer! I was initially shocked at the £600 price tag but as it turns out it’s worth it. Mixes 2 bags in a couple of minutes with no drama. Been really good to mix outside on a domestic for a change. It doesn’t even need to be on a high speed setting to achieve a good mix as the paddle is so big. Wish I had it 20 years ago. I’d have saved months mixing!!!!

Had it a week. Total game changer! I was initially shocked at the £600 price tag but as it turns out it’s worth it. Mixes 2 bags in a couple of minutes with no drama. Been really good to mix outside on a domestic for a change. It doesn’t even need to be on a high speed setting to achieve a good mix as the paddle is so big. Wish I had it 20 years ago. I’d have saved months mixing!!!!
Keep knocking up outside of your shithole jobs with it and it’ll go walkies within a month.

Is the paddle negative that comes with it or positive?

I had to get used to the feel of it. Just add water to get your desired consistency. Nice n creamy and zero lumps.

If you look at the paddle its got a cone in the middle which doesn't reach thr bottom of the bucket which is lifting the blades higher iy still mixes the skim but with more splashes an plops

If working downstairs and its not raining I always mix outside,don't see why u need a cordless to? It literally takes about 2 minutes to get tranny out of van and leaded up

If working downstairs and its not raining I always mix outside,don't see why u need a cordless to? It literally takes about 2 minutes to get tranny out of van and leaded up

Why on earth would you do that?

2 areas to then sheet and how the hell do you carry anything over a bag mix comfortably?

Its just a way forward mate another gimmik good for site work where you wouldn't need a genny

Tranny???
1594841361866.jpeg

There good well worth the money an 2 battery aswell this thing is equivalent to 1800w machine think it might even be more but thats down to the gearing an the torque

Why on earth would you do that?

2 areas to then sheet and how the hell do you carry anything over a bag mix comfortably?
Didn't get that last bit.dont care about 2 areas to sheet.i price top banana so me spending a extra 30 min making sure everythings sheeted up properly means nothing.i sheet up that good I hardly have anything to clean,I've got roll n stroll hanging off a holster like a cowboy has a gun

Didn't get that last bit.dont care about 2 areas to sheet.i price top banana so me spending a extra 30 min making sure everythings sheeted up properly means nothing.i sheet up that good I hardly have anything to clean,I've got roll n stroll hanging off a holster like a cowboy has a gun

So do you not mix more than a bag? And what if a handle brakes carrying mixes through?