devastated

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like my world trip is over.....

devastated

I paid for the most comprehensive insurance and all they are willing to do is fly me home even though that ticket is already paid for.....

I have been raped by an insurance company!!

My girlfriend is not happy as she is going to have to come back home early also.

danny

we cant afford to....

we have enough money till last till april and we are on a tight budget we come home we are still going to have to wait till april to get it sorted!!

asia is good for the end of our trip because it is cheap

im 99 percent sure they have to sort u out :mad:fight them mate get really shirty with them and u will find they will bend threaten them with the papers failing that get the doc to say u are to ill to fly honest they have to do something,they have acknowleged that fact that they are responsible for ur health by paying for ur ticket home so u can get treatment get the doc to say u need surgery nowand its a health issue for u to fly im tellin u they have to pay im 99 per cent sure threaten them with watchdog dont let a insurence salesmen ruin ur trip :mad:

i think they can only get away with that is if u knew u had the medical condition before u went so are tellin me that if i go to thailand which i go at least 2 times a year and something happens to me mediclly and i need sugery the the insurance company dont have to pay after i pay my priemiem thats bull s**t what kind of health insurence company can take ur money and not pay threaten em with watchdog threaten them with soliciter
if u dont they wont care cos its thier job to not pay out at any cost id get a second opinon from a layer ask a relitive back here to ring one for advice today and tell them what insurance u got u dont wanna come home and find out they should have paid cos it will b 2 late there just hopeing u will take their word for it i could b wrong and if i am whats the point in getting insurance when u go away :eek:

I know what you mean.

I am going back to my doctors tomorrow and going to tell him I am in more pain and that I dont think I can fly! ie get them to say i am not fit to fly!

That way I have to have the operation!! and will then just carry on with my trip

but its relying a lot on them doing that!

Danny

if i chooped my arm off and i had insurance they have to pay simples get ur doc to say its urgent and u cant fly
im sure u said u had comprehensive insurances and it wern t cheap right so you are covered no argument they will back down if u threaten them with lawyers and ur gonna sue them for the cost of the trip and huge compensation for everyone invovled

I know your right.....

I on the case but its a slow process!!

I think its time to fight dirty!

Danny

remember what people say the most hated people on the planet are estate agents and .............. INSURANCE SALES PEOPLE....... :mad: FIGHT IT MATE IM ACTUALLY REALLY PISSED ABOUT IT THAT i never used to argue bout things like untill i met my missus and she showed me the way she would always win or get something for her efforts

my girlfriend is actually crying.... in fact I think I want to.

this part of the trip was meant to be the best bit .... I will fight dont worry I never lose!!

this trip was meant to be stress free...

Danny

They've got to do something. If not just give us the nod and they'll have hundreds of plasterers after them ;D

just looked aruond a bit on the net and came across this statement

Insurers have the right to bring you home, if the treating doctors consider you are fit to travel, rather than have expensive operations and treatment done overseas. in other words its the doctor who has the say wheather u have it here or not id start id b gettin the them really bad pains soon

steve_cov_spread said:
They've got to do something. If not just give us the nod and they'll have hundreds of plasterers after them ;D

Where are you going to get all those plasterers from Steve, wouldn't it just be easier to use the members off of here? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.