Depression

I was diagnosed with depression in February 2017 and I was given Setraline. Yes it worked to some degree as I suddenly couldn’t care less anymore. Quality was still there but as far as managing my business was concerned I let it go down the pan which created more problems but I simply put my head in the sand.

My diagnosis was not by my usual doctor but 3 months in my usual doctor advised me that now I am on the ‘other side’ I wean myself off the drugs and work on the problem.

The problem was 35 years of bad experiences and the daily stress of trying to satisfy everyone with me being the last on my list of priorities.

Come 2018 because of unfortunate circumstances I had to take early retirement but now looking back at the s**t I had to put up with it was the best thing for me to do and how I lasted so long is beyond me.

I will be back on the tools but certainly not in business had my belly full of that s**t.

Find someone else Andy the selfish t**t you are working for will make you ill.

Andy, remember that young lad at Pagets who hung himself in the late 80’s? Ran the counter on his own, come his death it took 3 men behind the counter to do what he was made to do on his own. Move on.
ots very common. and to be honest im at a point where i need to see a doc mentally

depression use is up 400%. YouTube is full of blithering idiots virtue signaling
Constantly admitting weakness is a strength & those fooking idiots yanks screaming at the sky .
I got to wondering about the desperate poor living In mud huts in Africa I bet they are not fookin depressed
Those fookers on socials are constant checkers looking for likes & acceptance then when something does not go right they scream depression

depression use is up 400%. YouTube is full of blithering idiots virtue signaling
Constantly admitting weakness is a strength & those fooking idiots yanks screaming at the sky .
I got to wondering about the desperate poor living In mud huts in Africa I bet they are not fookin depressed
Those fookers on socials are constant checkers looking for likes & acceptance then when something does not go right they scream depression
I've been to Madagascar and Ethiopia there so f**k**g deprived it's unreal, thay no what it's like to be sad at times but haven't got a clue what depression is

I've had issues with anxiety...stressing about jobs, and general stress. It's a real shame that in our trade it feels like everyone is out to get you...taking the piss, undercutting, slating your work or specification, telling you your no good...the list goes on...you are basically out there on your own as in my experience no one will help you out especially if you are competition...

It's something I won't miss about the trade as I move into my new profession...my advice is to try and change the triggers..but it's not always easy...I find physical exercise and a healthy diet make a massive difference.

I was on sertraline to help me cope after dengue fever... made me a nightmare... I took up go karting and was not quick in fact I was very slow... came off that sertraline shite and I soon became fastest on track...

Ive stopped drinking for over a week now as i found that made me depressed,sleeping better and working a lot better not working up until the pub opens.

I was on sertraline to help me cope after dengue fever... made me a nightmare... I took up go karting and was not quick in fact I was very slow... came off that sertraline shite and I soon became fastest on track...

Karts prefer 2 stroke mate

I.d beat ye. Skegness butlins champion