dead man?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A scott jack, is the best thing ever for lifting boards to the ceiling about £375.00 inc vat, had mine for some years now and paid for its self many times over. you dont need any help you can use them on your own. tap in scottjack and their web site should come up .

Just had a look. £546 now.

Just had a look aswell and i reckon i could make something similar (without breaching patent's of course). couple of my mates have decent worshops so if i do get round to it i will post pic's but don't hold your breath cos i am too busy spreading for a while yet :RpS_wink:

just use and actual dead man, simply wait till rigamortis sets in then lift the arms up and let him do all the hard work:RpS_thumbup:

just use and actual dead man, simply wait till rigamortis sets in then lift the arms up and let him do all the hard work:RpS_thumbup:

You say that now but just wait till u try it first an arm will drop off and the board starts tilting then a leg drops off and before u know it all your left with is a stump that's nee good for nowt :RpS_crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.