David Haye Fight

Arti

was on my lappy watching the live text on the bbc cos i cant get near the TV.
Here's how it went..............................:risas:

Live Reporting

By Michael Emons

Gjergjaj down
Posted at22:09
Gjergjaj down.

Share this post on
Let's go
This is a 10-round contest. And here we go.

Share this post on

was on my lappy watching the live text on the bbc cos i cant get near the TV.
Here's how it went..............................:risas:

Live Reporting

By Michael Emons

Gjergjaj down
Gjergjaj down.

Share this post on
Let's go

Share this post on
Disgraceful fight seen two alkies go at it better than that

22:15

Share this post on
Gjergjaj down again
Round two: Haye v Gjergjaj

Posted at22:13
A straight-forward jab sinks Gjergjaj. He gets up. But, wait. He is down again.

Share this post on
Posted at22:13
Gjergjaj hits the deck again but the punch had been thrown after the bell. Referee Terry O'Connor did not give Gjergjaj a count.

Share this post on
Round 1: Haye v Gjergjaj

Posted at22:12
To be fair the away fighter did well to get back up after being knocked down inside the opening 40 seconds. Haye has not been hit at all in the first round. As Mike Tyson says 'everyone has a plan. Until they get hit'.

[paste:font size="5"]Share this post on

Gjergjaj down[/paste:font]
Gjergjaj down. A right hand goes through the gate from Haye and finds its target. Gjergjaj crumples. Is it all over? Nope. He gets up. We continue.

Share this post on
Let's go

Am just after punching the head off some s**t head in the pub. Can't believe it am probably in the s**t now. The ambulance is here now I'd say the cops are next. And I don't give a f**k tbh I told the c**t 4 times to walk the f**k on. Barman is saying am on the right so let's see what happens. The tpf is great for when you are waiting to be arrested lol

Am just after punching the head off some s**t head in the pub. Can't believe it am probably in the s**t now. The ambulance is here now I'd say the cops are next. And I don't give a f**k tbh I told the c**t 4 times to walk the f**k on. Barman is saying am on the right so let's see what happens. The tpf is great for when you are waiting to be arrested lol

What happened clemo he offer you work?

Reactions: Pug
May as well give him a proper pasting if your going to get done for it :cachetada:

images.jpg

It was on the news earlier clemo!!!...Dont think his mum is to happy about it:boxeador:

The rickster last night and the bomber tonight. What a finish that was.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Just reread this. What happened keith?

The dickhead hit a mate of mine a few weeks ago. We where having a drink and he come in to the pub and started given my mate s**t. So I told him I'd break his jaw if he didn't walk on. He then siad to me what is a little s**t like u going to do. I told him just walk on. The c**t didnt. So I lost the head. I just boxed the head off him I broke his nose and jaw. The barman told the cops that he started it. The cops where happy enough with that. Plus the cops know the c**t and don't like him. The only thing that pissed me off was one of the kids i train in the boxing club father was there. It doesn't look good for the club.

No but sometimes you need to use the skills you've got to look after yourself and your mates. Did you bring it up in the gym?

No but sometimes you need to use the skills you've got to look after yourself and your mates. Did you bring it up in the gym?

No he didn't say a thing. I just felt awkward when he was dropping his kids up to the gym. We tell the kids not to be fighting on the street. Then there is me boxing the head of some c**t in a pub lol it doesn't look good

No but you could have used it as a situation where you knew how to defend yourself but wasnt necessarily going round starting on random c**ts

No but you could have used it as a situation where you knew how to defend yourself but wasnt necessarily going round starting on random c**ts

True. I'll not lie it felt good to hit someone with no gloves on lol. My mate knows a bloke that knows the bloke i hammered and he said he is going to get me lol the f**k**g tool. So I sent him my address and phone number still didn't here from him.