Dashing

Members online

Blade

Hi all

Doing a bit of dashing next week but need to try and match existing , I normally use 5-1 and 1 with soft sand on top cot but it’s not quite light enough , any suggestions

Ta

Hi all

Doing a bit of dashing next week but need to try and match existing , I normally use 5-1 and 1 with soft sand on top cot but it’s not quite light enough , any suggestions

Ta
Are you using lime?

• Funny
Reactions: rua

Attachments

• 567BE9EF-0E2B-4322-829E-7FBB5E63A355.jpeg
    567BE9EF-0E2B-4322-829E-7FBB5E63A355.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 426
Try a "buff" mortar colour additive. Too pale for sandstone. Not expensive and they make the difference. I like to add mortar dye depending on choice of stones.

I have the right shingle and I’m using sand and cement , I’m just trying to get the render colour as close as possible to the existing , little bit of time and effort

I have the right shingle and I’m using sand and cement , I’m just trying to get the render colour as close as possible to the existing , little bit of time and effort
I've f**k**g told you to use dye don't you read the replies ffs

Marshy , I don’t need to use f**k**g dye it still won’t match , Ive got the right colour now just by spending a bit of time and Andy the scratch coat is fine , never fell off in 30 years , f**k me there’s some moany old c**ts on here

Marshy , I don’t need to use f**k**g dye it still won’t match , Ive got the right colour now just by spending a bit of time and Andy the scratch coat is fine , never fell off in 30 years , f**k me there’s some moany old c**ts on here
Ok mate but i would
Ok as long as you get paid who give a f**k just t
Ok mate you not want my help fine