dashing

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigpalmer18

can anyone reccomened a good supplier of stone for dashing in nw preton area? propbably going to be canterbury spa but the client has not decided yet

craigpalmer18 said:
can anyone reccomened a good supplier of stone for dashing in nw preton area? propbably going to be canterbury spa but the client has not decided yet

dont let them use canterbury spa mate, i hate the look of it and its everywhere! get them to go with something different mate ;)

its a bunaglow kirky and wants it to match the one next door which has just been re done, so dont think im going to get much of a chance to change the ladys mind. no not been to keyline yet cheers dfella.

craigpalmer18 said:
its a bunaglow kirky and wants it to match the one next door which has just been re done, so dont think im going to get much of a chance to change the ladys mind. no not been to keyline yet cheers dfella.

thats a bummer mate :-\

Most builder merchants will stock or get you in canterbury spar in 25 kg bags its fairly common , about £2.75 a bag which covers around 3sqm

I was quoted £8.25 a bag for canterbury just yesterday from my local merchant; west london.... ouch

church said:
make sure you get a price on the stone i might be a little out of date ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.