Cylicone renders looks bumpy with lights on

Billy James

Hi guys
Just had my cylicone render done in colour wh77 which we are happy with. That’s until we put the up and down lights on the week after and noticed bumps under the light. I made the Renderer aware that we were having these lights and had to be smooth finish. I’ll attach a picture. I know you might get a few bits here and there but wanted to know is this normal
Let me know what you think
Thanks guys
99489B7C-47F1-464A-A046-7825945C6583.jpeg

Hi guys
Just had my cylicone render done in colour wh77 which we are happy with. That’s until we put the up and down lights on the week after and noticed bumps under the light. I made the Renderer aware that we were having these lights and had to be smooth finish. I’ll attach a picture. I know you might get a few bits here and there but wanted to know is this normal
Thanks guys
View attachment 56686

All render should be judged under natural day light conditions and that also excludes side day glancing light.

They have done a very goid job for it to look that good under that extreme artificial light.

Thread closed

Yeah
Sort of just over the line of a fail that, just by a nats cock
But seriously them lights would look daft even if wall was perfect

I must be older than I thought
Wtf is the world coming too
Sorry but the Ott lights make the house look like a spaceship , ugly to me I'm afraid

personally dislike those lights render or no render stupid design don't really illuminate the pathway just highlight the wall.

bad all round

the shadows cast from the brackets on the light fitting make it look weird regardless of the wall underneath.
the shadows cast from them would look crap against a glass smooth brilliant white finish.
all told you are stupid for choosing them

Hi guys
Thanks guys
View attachment 56686
Have notified the "naff police"

personally dislike those lights render or no render stupid design don't really illuminate the pathway just highlight the wall.

bad all round

the shadows cast from the brackets on the light fitting make it look weird regardless of the wall underneath.
the shadows cast from them would look crap against a glass smooth brilliant white finish.
all told you are stupid for choosing them
You fool prob rent a tiny little house somewhere don’t be jealous. You get there one day

• Funny
Reactions: Jjj
If Brad Pitt shone a torch up his face he would look like quasimodo! No different with render, I can't see why people can't understand it. If you see up and down lights on brickwork it looks like the bricks have been layed with a shovel.

Always want to blame the renderer when it's the designer showing lack of experience ,,,,,,, now who could that be lol

You live in a bungalow ffs hahahahaha not a mansion.ditch the lights theres f**k all wrong with the render..dont despair tho,one day ull be able to afford a house and move up from a bungalow

Always want to blame the renderer when it's the designer showing lack of experience ,,,,,,, now who could that be lol

Tbh im fed up of all these snakes it seems its all this place is used for at times.

Theres fuckall wrong with that so soyl destroying when you get unreasonable punters

Tbh im fed up of all these snakes it seems its all this place is used for at times.

Theres fuckall wrong with that so soyl destroying when you get unreasonable punters
Shouldn't say s**t to any1 really.guys a absoloute knob and 1st bit of critique to himself he showed his true colours.just wants bad feedback off lads on here who most don't know there arse from there elbow to take back to renderer and hit him with it and want some money back

Jobs hard enough without customers like this , puts the price up for decent customers to pay
Could be wrong , could be the spread fishing for compliments lol

we put the up and down lights on the week after and noticed bumps under the light. I made the Renderer aware that we were having these lights and had to be smooth finish.

Don't give a monkey's about your driveway gravel spilling all over the public pavement though, do you?

How about all the cracks in the pavement where you've repeatedly driven your van over them..?

Good to see you've got your priorities in order.

Don't forget to organise all your baked bean cans in the kitchen cupboard tonight and make sure all the cutlery is pointing the same way in the drawer (y)