Cullamix Tyrolean

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

alladin

Just a quickie!

I am 2 coat rendering the side of a house and then i am going finish of with cullamix tyrolean. My query is that with the 2nd coat should i add lime and waterproofer, as it going to covered with the tyrolean?

Thanks Adrian

I never used to put waterproofer in the top coat. nor in the scrtach either if poss just used plasticiser. lime in the mix wont effect the tyro either way

When you put your colour mix on or spray should I say, get a block brush and paint your colour mix on first. This will save a bit of time in building it up trying to cover up the render. The trick is take your time and keep the gun on the move all the time it's not something you can rush, it's a labour of love.

When you put your colour mix on or spray should I say, get a block brush and paint your colour mix on first. This will save a bit of time in building it up trying to cover up the render. The trick is take your time and keep the gun on the move all the time it's not something you can rush, it's a labour of love.

Labour of s**t more like :)

Doing a tyrol job at the moment, f*ckin hate it.

put waterproofer in 1st coat not in 2nd as youll need the render to pull a bit when you flick it. and waterproofer will stop this.

I am starting a tyro job next week next week,i have been stuck inside for the past three weeks,so today it has started to rain [bloody tipical] hope its fine next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.