CSCS utter bullsh1t

Status
Not open for further replies.
CITB test £17.50 card £30 i didnt revise or buy any revision material there was about 3 questions i was unsure of but mainly questions were like on hearing the fire alarm should you
a. go make a cup of tea
b. go and collect all your valubles
c. go immediatly to the fire assembly point
d. try and tackle the blaze

seriously am i now immune to accidents on site because i have this magic protective card? err how bout no, what a load of fcuking bullsh1t.

Just another tax on the tradesman.

Just gone on Cscs website an they have 1,756,519 members at say £50.00 each

That's £88,000,000 and then renewed every 5 years. Creaming it

What was the card that was supposed to keep the chancers off the sites.... this one?
Had to do NVQ (Not Very Qualified :RpS_laugh:) that's a farce in it's self, then the "safety " test for dummies to get CSCS card, just so I can call myself "qualified" and safe!!!! ) and prove???? to others I can do a job I have been doing for 35 years, load of boll....
Applied to late for "Grandad" rights

Has this stopped the unskiiled "skilled" person from working on site, has it pherk

I think he's moaning at paying money out

Wasting a morning taking a test

Which a blind monkey could pass.
he doesnt say that he knew a monkey could pass it though and he didnt revise or anything so surely he must have thought he was gonna fail

I agree that it is a bit of a tradesmans tax but at least as spreads we dont need all the certification that sparks and plumbers need

its a complete sham, golden handshakes between governments. read somewhere that the cscs scheme is a registered charity in lithuania, just to cheer you up.

The reason that gas and electrics are regulated (quite rightly) is because they can kill if incorrectly installed.
Apart from maybe a dodgy ceiling with 5 screws in a row :RpS_sneaky: we ain't gonna kill anyone are we?

I agree that it is a bit of a tradesmans tax but at least as spreads we dont need all the certification that sparks and plumbers need
And thats why they charge big bucks and there's not many chancers in there trades.

The CSCS health and safety multiple guess computer based test is just an exercise in common sence, but for some people common sence is not so common..:RpS_crying:

CITB test £17.50 card £30 i didnt revise or buy any revision material there was about 3 questions i was unsure of but mainly questions were like on hearing the fire alarm should you
a. go make a cup of tea
b. go and collect all your valubles
c. go immediatly to the fire assembly point
d. try and tackle the blaze

seriously am i now immune to accidents on site because i have this magic protective card? err how bout no, what a load of fcuking bullsh1t.

My card expired in September and I dont plan on getting a new one! Never was asked once on any site for it in 4 years! Why should I drive 30 miles in my own time to do a test Ive already passed and pay for it and pay for the card!

I know i never been asked for one in 10 yrs but this site is well stricked and the funny thing is the hse shut it down friday cos he wasnt happy and everyone on site is cscs!?!

Just had to renew my H&S test for the 3rd time, timed myself this time as I knew what was coming. They allocate 45 minutes, took me 6. plus the 2hrs wasted getting there and back !
Is anyone who fails it safe to get out of bed in the morning ?

Just had to renew my H&S test for the 3rd time, timed myself this time as I knew what was coming. They allocate 45 minutes, took me 6. plus the 2hrs wasted getting there and back !
Is anyone who fails it safe to get out of bed in the morning ?
I know two plasterers who failed it

I bet they are the sort of plasterers that wash out in clients baths and use there expensive sinks to dip there scrubs in .LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.