CSCS utter bullsh1t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's easy U make a cup of tea grab your stuff while the kettles boiling. And use the rest of the water to throw at the fire. This saftey stuff thinks we are dumb they should do spelling test! We all be #ucked then

Well that's easy U make a cup of tea grab your stuff while the kettles boiling. And use the rest of the water to throw at the fire. This saftey stuff thinks we are dumb they should do spelling test! We all be #ucked then
That's wrong, every one knows that you should never throw boiling water on a fire, you should always use cold.:RpS_thumbup:

I've got to do this card in February job centre sending me on a 2 week revision course before hand I'm gutted...2 weeks to learn common sense hey ho least ill have it

i wish it was that simple flynn but if i dont go they will stop me money n me rent kinda forced to go....unless get a job before hand :)

i didnt think of that mate :) top idea might ring them in mornin n throw that in the works

thanks mate

Thats a joke when the recession first kicked in a couple of big companys i worked for went under so i signed on(for the first time in my working carrear) i asked for help because all the jobcenter jobs were all cscs but they refused and said i had to pay for it then theyd re-emberse me then i found out my mate who rarely works and has
signed on for years was sent on the course which they paid for and sorted it all out anyway i hate the job centre and all the unhelpful people that work there

Last edited:
they are mate.... well they said what do you need to get into work so after a huge unuseful chat no better off.....then monday got put on this silly thing for february ok it is useful but 2 weeks????? what for? anyway i asked bout college but if i go college will get no help so she says why cant you get a job with a plasterer or builder? mmmm maybe because there is none for a learner so she then goes well there is warehouse jobs do that instead? woman i just spent 45min tryin to get help for what i want to do and you come up with a warehouse job? need a cscs for that do i?

funnily enough you might need a CSCS card for a warehouse job, speak to them and if it just the H&S test they are getting you through apply yourself its simple, also find out what kind of card they are gonna get you?

ok ill have a look i think the labourer one probably be best....as doubt trainee is going to be a possible job oppurtunity around essex for a while to come

Status
Not open for further replies.